Reviews for Lovely
SmartKIN chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I've never read the book, only seen the musical, so I don't really know how Frank and "Ich" are characterized there. But I think this story is wonderful! I love the way you describe Frank, he's such a noble person, alsways thinking of the others first. I even find it great, how you describe "Ich", how she's not a beauty like Rebecca but that it doesn't matter anyway. I'm really happy to have read this! Thank you so much. Hopefully, you'll write more. And maybe we'll expand the fandom a bit between the two of us! :D

Bialywhoos chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Well, I've never seen Rebecca, but decided to read this anyway. It turned out to be very good! It's sweet and you convey the character's emotions pretty well even if it's a short piece of writing. I like the word choice, too. It all turned out well.

I guess you one the oneshot contest - after all, you were the only one who entered. Maybe we should merge yours, mine, and Stars fics together and judge 'em since there's only 3? Eh, we should probably just keep it as is. We never determined what the prizes for this was, either. Huh. Oh well.

Anyway, nice little fic. :D I enjoyed it.