Reviews for The Joys of Weddings
Silverfires chapter 1 . 8/25
Yay! Blackwater! Well done!
Weave the Magic chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I cheated, I read the last part right away. But this is a fun read. I like the bag guarding. Haha!
Black's Wolfgirl22 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
This was a really cute story. :)
Muggle Minx chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I was really unsure, I couldn't really decide who was with who!
kaka96 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Wonder how edward would react to
Jiyah chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I really enjoyed how you kept the couple pairing a mystery until the very end. Sweet story :)
Glossiecherry chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I liked that story it was well written. And unique normaly all the storys are to do with Renesmee and Jacob.

Cant wait till you finish it - it was funny too!

JacobFan chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Gabitcheen chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
wow, you made me confused.

congrats! favorited, i don't read a such a good story in a long time!
renesmee-fan-x chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
i will tell the truth , i honestly thought it was RENESMEE AND NAHUEL xx but i did get slightly confused! loved it x

i always thought nessie and nahuel should be together while leah and jacob together too x
LissaHuff chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
I do have to admit, i did think it was leah and nahuel...
xAshbellax chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Hi there!

Wow, this is a unique fic, smart idea for introducing Nahuel/Jacob friendship. At first I thought Nahuel is with Leah in this one but I'm glad it's not. Well, you can tell that I like RenesmeexNahuel and JacobxLeah. It just feels so right that way. Will there are another one like this fic in the future, I mean writing NahuelxRenesmee wedding? Or maybe even write a prequel to this one?

I love this fic. I'm looking forward for more if you considered. Great job, fantastic.

See ya' (oh if you have the time, you can read and review my fics)
aadarshinah chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
hillarious. i love it. I honestly didn't think leah/nahuel, but you did make me wonder.
allison denise chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
That was awesome and I agree with the last part too :)
Kei Jones chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
That was really good and I love how all of guys are purse sitting. - The last wedding I went to - well I was the bridesmaid and just used my boyfriend as my purse. He had so many pockets and I mean why not? LOL. And Nahuel is next. Loved it and kudos on being the first to write a Jacob/Nahuel fic.