Reviews for lita
Lady Rose Bernstein chapter 30 . 3/16/2014
I really loved this chapter so much! From the beginning up to the very end of it! Roan was so sweet when he shared his idea of a perfect future for all of them, I liked the idea of everyone living in Cyrum Kingdom and being close to each other like a happy family, which I think would be the most suitable word for them as they know each other so well after fighting together against Valmar. Even though Millenia and Roan felt disappointed when Ryudo brought them back to reality, he was doing the right thing as he could lose everything if he lost his battle against the horns.

And you left me more than puzzled at the end of it, what happened to Millenia in her past life? I can't wait to read the next chapter to find more about it.
Lady Rose Bernstein chapter 29 . 3/7/2013
Oh dear Lord... I absolutely loved this chapter! It was so full of emotions! I also thought Ryudo would run away from them again. Lita and Ryudo's interactions are always cute and funny to read, even more the whole Millenia/Elena situation. Poor Elena, always suffering things like that!

But the most emotional part was the one between Ryudo and Roan, I really mean it. When I read Lollypop lane kid... I got emotional because you brought back so many good memories to me.

I'm eager to know what would happen next between Ryudo and Roan!
Lady Rose Bernstein chapter 28 . 2/3/2013
OMG! I loved every second of this chapter! I loved Ryudo's way of seeing their future and Blade is such a sweet boy! I'm glad he didn't leave them again, that would have been really sad. I hope Roan would be alright being a vessel of the horns.

Well, please update it when you can. I'll be eagerly waiting it.
Lady Rose Bernstein chapter 25 . 12/17/2012
Hey! Long time no read you girl! I loved this chapter! and for a moment, I thought Ryudo had killed Gatta! But it was just Valmar messing up with his soul. Well, it was a great thing that Elena and Millenia were able to seal the horns again, now I want to know what would happen next!
Keih chapter 24 . 6/21/2012
Seems to be a very fic, I'd love to read it, but I can't, because I'm a ryudoxMillenia shipper :P
Derrick.W chapter 24 . 3/24/2012
I read this story so far and i'll amit i really do like it alot. it's a great sequel. i really enjoy it alot. I would love for you to continue and and finsh this story. i love how there is pieces of Granas that caught my attention big time. i'm a big fan of Grania 2 and it's my faverite game of all time. you did a very good job on this. i really do enjoy this story. you should really try and make a game outta this:) Thank you, i really hope you make another chapter
Lady Rose Bernstein chapter 24 . 2/14/2012
WOW! This chapter is so... emotional! Poor Ryudo, a place like that cave where all his bad memories about the past started, he even lost his best childhood friend! And it's good to see Millenia and Centeria working together.

I loved this chapter! Please update the fic as soon as you can.
Lady Rose Bernstein chapter 23 . 12/19/2011
Hi there! I loved this new chapter. I feel bad for Ryudo, he has a lot of questions in his mind but the worst part is that he wasn't able to sleep! xD Centeria is a mysterious character so far and it would be cool to see a fight between Millenia and Centeria. I love your story so far, please update it as soon as you can. Take care and Happy holidays :D
Spadework2 chapter 22 . 9/4/2011
A fantastic story and chapter. love this series. keep trucking.
Lady Rose Bernstein chapter 22 . 9/4/2011
I love this chapter! It's my favorite so far! Its so cute seen Ryudo with a baby in his arms...

But I laughed a lot at these parts:

"Maybe it was the universe saying 'it's not going to work you idiot! Just let the stupid girl go!'" I laughed a lot at this

"Let's see. I remember you thinking 'why are we alone in a room' then some boring stuff about apologies and 'I hate this part!' I guess that was the grana cliff thing huh.

Oh and then the interesting bit 'his so warm, his eyes feel like they are seeing right into me, he is so handsome….' Need I say more? I'm not sure it would be appropriate if Lita over heard." Millenia will never change.

And Gatta's joke about Elena and Ryudo was fun and most because Elena is still naive and have four showers! Poor girl but Skye was right, it was fun xD

Please update soon! I love the story so far!
Lady Rose Bernstein chapter 21 . 7/8/2011
Great chapter! Poor Ryudo, he is upset because Lita ruined his moment with Elena...
Lady Rose Bernstein chapter 20 . 5/23/2011
WOW! I love these two chapters. The second one was funny, because of the answer that Ryudo gave to Lita and I can't wait to see some RyudoxElena. Please update it as soon as you can
jason chapter 20 . 5/23/2011
Loved the chaps. Cnt wait 4 mre. my eyes is red n im high while im reading this. I fl great, jst like u should fanfic about this fl.
jason chapter 18 . 5/21/2011
Plz update
Lady Rose Bernstein chapter 18 . 4/30/2011
This is a very nice chapter! Roan has changed a lot, but I think he's still cute as he was in the game. Please continue it as soon as you can. I'm eager to read the next chapter.