Reviews for Angelus Mortis
Twilighter222 chapter 14 . 2/18
Uuummmmmmm im wondering if any1 took this story yet and if not i was wondering if i could ummm take it? And u did a good job at it
killer4853 chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
love the story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I love your fucking story
XxGrace.Jones.20xX chapter 14 . 7/1/2012
Has anyone adopted this story if nobody has I could adopt it...
dkamehameha chapter 14 . 5/5/2012
What's going on ;(
Micheal myers Halloween lover chapter 14 . 3/15/2012
Book is great
SweetMia1996 chapter 14 . 3/12/2012
are u kidding?

this is one of d best jas/bell stories ever

i dont mind if u take too much time to update but this story is too good to be taken down

i really hope to see more

best of luck

SweetMia1996
GoddessxNyte chapter 14 . 1/16/2012
don't stop writing this story, it is really too great for you to give up on :) no one can be able to match the work and determination you put into this, so please reconsider and continue to write this :)
Cathie Cathie chapter 14 . 12/17/2011
Okay, I know it already happened, but you can't, it's a great story. :(
DIZZY IZ RAW chapter 14 . 11/23/2011
How could you say something like that i was just starting to like the story i wanted to know wat happenes in the fight maybe i could adopt the story but yet again i dont want to ruin it so u should keep writing it you might actully enjoy it once again i love this jasper and bella story and ii like the twist you gave it you should keep on writing and dont stop because you are good at it and dont forget it!

hey i hope you take my advice i think it might do you alot towards this stroy and give you some ideas... ill PM you about the ideas... and as far as im concerned you must not like edward in this story... i do have an account my names Ajuna i just forgot my password srry :( T_T

I LOVE YOUR STORY DONT STOP PLEASE :(

:) 3
sighing-is-in-meh-nature chapter 14 . 11/20/2011
are you kidding me! i love this freaking story! You CANNOT do that to me.

she was gonna sparkle. *whimpers*

well okay then i guess i will go then *kicks rock and walks away into the dessert*
Jazzys Mistress chapter 14 . 9/17/2011
If no one wants this story, I would take over it for you. But only if no one else wants it, because I would probably be the worst at writing it, and the slowest. Its a really good story. Hopefully you will randomly get your passion back and start writing. Please just rethink it. Its a really awesome story. Like, even if you just write up to the end of the big fight, would be good... Please. :( When someone adopts it, please tell me, because I would like to keep reading it. I am going to add it to alerts and favorites anyways just in case you change your mind.
PoppiKaur1910 chapter 14 . 9/17/2011
Noooooooooooooo you cant pull the story :( if no one wants it then please just leave it up. if u still wnt to pull it warn me a week before you do please :(

AJ
Speedyraider chapter 14 . 9/14/2011
No please just re read it it may help
Monica chapter 13 . 6/4/2011
Wow! It's a great story! I hope u get 2 write more. I can't wait to see what happens.