Reviews for Vivid Dreams
h3AdS1aMM3r chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
A bit late but, yay for being the first Tales of VS writer :D Oh and by the way, how did you create a new category in the Games section? Could u tell me? I wanna do a fanfic for something but it aint here D:
The Pirate on Wheels chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
You are, hands down, the greatest writer in all if the Tales of VS fandom. Now if you could write some battles...
CkretAznMan chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
You need some work on your grammar. But I guess this would make sense in the game if this is part of the story.
Shigeru Nagato chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Nice prologue for Tales of VS. fanfic thread :D

I also really excited about this game.

It's really good game!

Just finished LlyodCollet story and recently playing LukeTear yggdrasil story
Airheaded dude chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
it lacks some of the characters (Shing, Kohak, Cless, Senel etc...), hope you can continue this though, keep it up.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
That's an interesting idea, the guys in Tales of VS having visions of the games they came from. I like that.

To Symphony Trial:

"But most of all, he see himself with a blond white knight and a cheerful pink-haired girl. He does not know or even remember ever meeting them, but they always stay in his mind. He feels calm and happy because of the girl smile and relief to see the blond knight is not in any danger. It’s strange but he would always think about them whenever he felt lonely."

It's talking about Yuri Lowell of Tales of Vesperia.
SymphonyTrial chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
If your sole purpose is telling people about the existence of this category, congratulations! It worked!

However, as someone who HAS played the game, I can tell that...you obviously haven't. As far as story goes, you skirted around the problem of your not knowing the plot and the character interactions(and I'm not totally convinced you played any of the other games either). Not your fault; since VS isn't in English.

So, utterly disregarding the AU, you switch between past and present tense, and your grammar is terrible. You added an extra 'L' to 'Yggdrasil'(And he was never mentioned in the game at all, except as, you know, Yggdrasil Battle).

Oh and uh, this paragraph?

...It's supposed to be Chester, I'm assuming? He hangs around with Arche all the time in VS. Bamco would never tear the pair away from each other.

...I'd make a more in-depth review, but I'm more miffed at the fact that a lot of the characters weren't mentioned, and I really can't be bothered.

..Point to you though, I like the concept/idea a lot. If only you had pulled it off better.
Adamante chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
I like this. Hopefully, you'll continue this.

Congrats on being the first Tales of Vs. writer ever!
Ezequielhl chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
If your sole objective was, as you say, to let us know this category exist, I have to say that I'm the first one reporting that you are succesfull; at least with me.

:D