Reviews for Uncertain
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 2 . 6/23
YES U DO HARRY U R DISAPPOINTED BECAUSE DRACO ISN'T SINGLE THATS HEARTBREAKING
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 6/23
OH HARRY U R GUY I KNEW IT!
writhen heart .inactive chapter 2 . 11/8/2013
Harry thinking about "groups of gays" standing in circles and comparing their latest conquests was extremly amusing. Loved when Harry questioned if he'd really slept with as many men as that. Hehehe. Oh, then he was getting all paranoid about them mocking him! Well it would serve you right if they were, you stupid jerk! Whoa, go Draco! Saw right through Harry! Loved how he took him down a peg with his "you are so up-yourself-that-you-actually-believe-all-gay-men- are-talking-about-you" line.

It was really interesting to hear how Harry got to this point. His behaviour actually starts to make sense, the way you explain it. I sort of sympathise with him - what a boring, meaningless existence he is living!

But then he has to go after Draco AGAIN and lie AGAIN and Draco sees through him AGAIN. *sigh* He really is an incorrigible little git.

Aw, that's okay. Do you need a beta? I'd love to help you if you want :)
writhen heart .inactive chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Laughed so much at Draco and Harry's conversation! Especially loved the, "Oh great, Mr. I'm-so-uncertain-of -my-sexuality-give-me-a-blow-job found me, Draco thought with a lot of sarcasm. He sniggered at his own joke." Don't like that Noel guy :( I'll have you know that is the first angry face I have ever put in a comment! It's really interesting that you've written this in reverse chronological order too.