Reviews for You Slay Me
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 2/1
And then Desperate Cold Sam came !

My (I hate me!) Favourite was when Dean suicide to be with Sam...

Poor Sam... hard time...
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
oh WOW!

What a great story! I hadn't realized Sam was allergic to bees ... but for Dean to do what he did, to not be alone, not knowing about the reset ... holy COW!

LOVE this story. So glad when it looped once more. How sad to say that, huh? But so glad when it looped again...

Interesting, sad and funny about Sam killing Dean ... yeah, can see that. Horrible, with the knowledge you did it. But kinda funny reading about it.
Parnassus chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Oh wow. This. Yes. This. I can't even talk. So poignant and intriguing. The last bit was basically the end of me. I loved the imagery with Sam asking Dean not to go anywhere and just sort of craving that contact with his brother, and Dean understanding. So perfect. And that ending. Good lord, woman! Certainly packed a punch I haven't come across in a while. So wonderfully done. *standing ovation* Thank you. chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Awesome as usual. Loved the twist of Sam getting stung and his EpiPen jamming so Dean couldn't save him and it figured that Dean would go with him, he couldn't take Sam dying and leaving him again. And interesting ending, giving us an idea what Dean did but Sam unable to do it himself when Dean was killed by the hellhounds.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Oh gosh. I think I'm gonna go off to curl up in my bed and cry now. Because I wasn't expecting anything like that at all and it just HURT like nobody's business. Because it wasn't Dean, it was HIM. And because it was him, it was also Dean. And he finally got it, he understood, he was there enough this time to realize what happens to Dean when he's dead. And now my face is leakinggggggg.
Jimelda chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
This is perfect and horrible and just. Exactly what I was looking for in a Mystery Spot fic. So much Sammy angst. It's perfect.

rizandace chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
argh acksfalkhwhiodskhgslks.

I can't... it's just too... oh my God. This is... ugh. arrrrrgh. Dean... no... Ahhh!

Anyways... that was good. Ahem.
azerjaban chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Wow that probably describes Sams anger at himself. His drive in the 6 months because he couldn't kill himself.
wolfish-willow chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Wow. That was amazing and heartbreaking and Love it. *sniffle*
PADavis chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
This about broke my heart when I read it in the zine, and this reread brought it all back. I hadn't thought about Sam losing his sanity until I read your fics and now it colors every tag I see to Mystery Spot - not just that but his exhaustion and despair. Thanks for leaving Dean's method of departure in the field to our imagination - although Sam probably tags it right when he can't do the same on Wednesday.

Since I've read this, dang, I might have to read another today. Its a strict regimen.

Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
I love that episode! One of the best on the series, I think

You are a great writer eheheh I'm kinda of your fan, I don't know if I already told it before xDD

That was an amazing fanfic, really. Sammy doesn't given up 'cause he always had hope to bring his brother back, kept looking for the trickster.

I liked it ~

Kisses see ya o/

Whilom chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
**Sitting in a chair, not even rubbing his nose, because turnabout was fair play even when little else was those days.**

Heh, I liked this reference to BDABR. :)

**Hands turned him, pulled him up and back so he was leaning against Dean. “God, Sammy, don’t do this to me again.” Dean’s voice sounded distant, but its pain was right there. “Please, I can’t do this again. Please, Sammy, please. Stay here.”**

You put my emotions through the ringer like no other. I seriously have no words. Anything I might write would end up as random noises and helpless squee-ing. Bravo.

**This was Dean’s death, too.**

** Death for Dean now meant Hell. Dean hadn’t known about the reset, not…yesterday. That was how much he…**

You kill Dean. And then you add this to it. My heart is a puddle on the floor.

** The next day—months later—Dean died in his arms and stayed dead.**

Such meaningful phrasing.

The last bit was perfect, and just as bittersweetly heartbreaking as the rest. I love each of your Mystery Spot tags, each one more than the last.
Beautiful-Crying-Angel chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Oh, the ending! You always leave me pondering! Why wouldn't Sam follow, like Dean would? Wonderful! Love the fic. Great job.
Dawn N chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
I loved your "Mystery Spot" missing scene fic. You write the Winchester's with a stunning clarity that makes it an enjoyable read. Also, unexpected twist that Sam's death would cause his brother's, and that the loop hadn't really changed in essence and Sam realizing that as his life blinked out was a nice touch. Thanks.
Tashilover chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
It's an interesting aspect I wonder, how many times a person could die before you become numb to it. That was one thing that always bothered me with Groundhogs Day- that old guy dying. I mean, how much does it suck for this poor guy, to die over and over and over again? I want to argue that Dean wouldn't kill himself if Sam suddenly died, but then I have to remin myself that Dean went to hell for Sam. So the possiblity is there, but I still have my doubts. Anyways, great fic and I absolutely loved it.