Reviews for The Founders Troubles
pen237 chapter 20 . 10/21/2011
So inventive! It was a pleasure to read.
Ash Vault Rose Garden chapter 8 . 6/18/2007
Interesting... Interesting indeed

Ash
Grim Noire chapter 20 . 2/3/2005
This is so GOOD! You NEED to write more! -whiney brat mode- PWEASE!

I love the way that you explain the history of each character in the beginning, and the way you go about having them find out their true names.
Yorumi chapter 20 . 3/18/2004
I'm really attached to this story by now. It's sad that you haven't updated for such a long time. Anyway, I think it's different from most of the other Founders stories I've read. I just wonder if there's more to 'Grandmother' than being an evil, Dark-Arts-orientated businesswoman Can't deny I find her strangely cool, though.).
lightlee chapter 20 . 4/30/2003
i really like your story. it's plot is well thought out. PLEASE keep updating.

- P.O.D
lightlee chapter 20 . 4/30/2003
i really like your story. it's plot is well thought out. PLEASE keep updating.

- P.O.D
SlytherinPsyche chapter 6 . 4/19/2003
Aw ... Salazar's stubborness is just so - so - so fluffy! "Blasted bird." *sigh* Oh how romantic! yes yes, I'm insane like that. But anyway, that was a lovely little bit of fluff there. Haha! "... disease transmitted through the Internet." Yes indeed, it must be. But we all need it and love it so no problemo there. Well, I have to go now and can't finish your story yet. But I'll try to come back again sometime soon. Oh and could you please read my stories? I'd especially appreciate it if you'd read my founders fic - Legends of the Four. Please?
SlytherinPsyche chapter 5 . 4/19/2003
Hm ... interesting ... and I love the name Arachanes! It's so ... ancient and mystical, if you know what I mean. He's an interesting character, really. Kind of reminds of Dumbledore ... in a small way. Oh and I wish that Salazar and Rowena would finally confess their undying love for each other! But no, Salazar's not that kind of person, eh? Humph! He's a sad, sad, bitter man. *evil grin*
SlytherinPsyche chapter 4 . 4/19/2003
Ah, we finally get a very obvious clue on Salazar's affections for Rowena. And telling her that Godric played! Ha! As if he would. I so knew that Salazar would play; he's probably the only one who knew the rules of poker out of all the founders. But anyway, another interesting chapter this one. And I do wonder who that man was, who was clapping at the table ... probably the person who led them on throughout all those rooms and tasks and things ...
SlytherinPsyche chapter 3 . 4/19/2003
Hm ... very intruiging! Now a definite relationship between Helga and Godric is forming! Aw ... how lovely! Rowena and Salazar aren't too obvious, as I thought they wouldn't be. I wonder what exactly they've all got themselves into ... quite interesting, and good long chapters.
SlytherinPsyche chapter 2 . 4/19/2003
Aw ... Rowena and Salazar are getting quite friendly! And so are Godric and Helga! Are these the future pairings for this story? I'm definitely going to have to find out.

You write in a good style, appropriate to the time of the founders. Very plausible on the whole! And the names are well imagined, too. I'd just recommend that you use proper capitalization. E.g. you put dementors instead of Dementors. Remember that they are fictional creatures and therefore must be written with a capital letter at the front. And a PERSON who talks to snakes is a ParselMOUTH not a Parseltongue. Parseltongue is the actual language of the snakes.

Other than that, I think you're going quite well with this fic.
SlytherinPsyche chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
Hey, that's quite a good beginning! All the founders are nicely introduced as the main characters, and they seem to be what I imagine them to be like. But ... that's a lot of disowned and banished founders! I feel sorry for them now; mean heartless parents!

And you also introduce the reader to a few of the talents of the founders ... Rowena talks to birds (which totally makes sense since she has either an eagle or a raven as her house symbol) and Salazar talks to snakes, as expected. Oh and Helga is blonde in this one! Nice alternative for the usual cliché of making her a redhead (even though I did that in my Founders fic but I have a good reason!). And Salazar sounds like Draco Malfoy in a way ... just a little, actually. "... charm a nun out of a convent ..." That was funny!

Anyway, I'll get onto the next chapters now. Good work!
Passagie chapter 11 . 4/15/2003
This story just gets better and better dosen't it?
Passagie chapter 10 . 4/15/2003
This is now my favorite chapter.
Passagie chapter 9 . 4/15/2003
This is my favorite chapter. Yes it is.