Reviews for Encounters With Death Eaters
birdsongk chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
Loved it! Realy funny
lime green lily chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
OMG! You called him Tom Darling! You should've said 'Honey Pie' that's what I call most of cuties. Also, hahahahaha *starts laughing madly* Ack! My Gu- hahahaha- t! *stops laughing with tinsy bit of giggling* Hihihi... The greatest wizard of the century... Hihihihi... Not even knowing what 'hot' means. Hahahaha!

Miao wanna see how Tommy looked during that time when he has hair. Hehehe... *snaps* sorry, imagining Ol' Baldy with hair and handsome and admiring himself on a mirror. Hehehe
lime green lily chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
Zomg! Lucius Malfoy was KIDNAPPED! Because of his HAIR! OMG! *rolling on the ground and laughs* Hahahahaha! *wipes the tears* Sorry, can't get over it.

Anyway, Tommy's hair is much better. But, Lucy's are quite tempting. Hey, can I cut it?
lime green lily chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
OMG! I love you! Your insane-ness! Love it!

Outsane? Seriously! Anyway... *giggles* shame I can't come to your shopping. But, I've seen a new side of Bella anyway! Quite a funny conversation.

I agree with you both! Fenrir Greyback needs to die. *evil glint in her eye and shows her weaponry* I got a large, NICE collection of weapons. Though the Rapier is my fave.
lime green lily chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
To hell with ya! *prepares to kill him* I will kill ya and ya'll finally see what the effing hell death looks like, Greyback!

Sorry, I kinda lost my temper on him.
lime green lily chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Heya! I have to agree with you there! Regulus wasn't meant to suffer! Curse them all who made him suffer!

Anywayz, mega love it!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
She should have told him. What is the use of looking at these past people if you don't change it.
r.a.b. shoulda lived chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
poor Regulus, tragic fate, true hero in the end. Now, on to important matters, I get my own Regulus? message me back and I'll give you an adress ;) lol jk
Little Weasley Girl chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
wahh i love regulus

this made me cry

it is fantasic

-LWG
Xenexian chapter 5 . 9/8/2010
OMG amazing! I new that you wouldn't be able to resist doing Tom :) He's such a narcissist XD Loved it - hope to see more HP ficlets on your account soon :)
WitchOfDarkness13 chapter 5 . 8/14/2010
Nice. It's not every day that someone gets to talk with a homocidal dark lord.
Selonianth chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
more please.
dave-gerecke chapter 4 . 6/7/2010
While I like the stories, I am not really sure where you are going with them. I mean what is the point.

Still, funny and that is what I am looking for .

dave
cottoncandylover11 chapter 4 . 4/25/2010
Do Draco next. Pretty please. Funny stuff
Jooooooolz chapter 4 . 4/16/2010
this chapter was good except for the absence of two words

PIMP CANE

how can u write a story bout lucius malfoy and not talk about his pimp cane?