Reviews for The Other Diggory
GuitarGirlxoxo chapter 16 . 9/7/2009
oh!

wow wow wow wow!

anywayz loved it! twas awesome!
GuitarGirlxoxo chapter 15 . 9/7/2009
ooh! awesomesauce chapter though Edward/Cedric was rather mean!

i don't think you're QUITE luna lovegood level of insane, getting there though! Jokes! i think you're pretty much genius, this story is awesome!
GuitarGirlxoxo chapter 14 . 9/4/2009
sister? is itCedward (easier than typing both names lol)

ooh!

MEANIE! you left us on a cliffhanger! i wanna read what hapens now! please! please update soon!
GuitarGirlxoxo chapter 13 . 9/3/2009
oh!

fabbity fab chapter! so Georgina's bets friend who isn't Cedric dies? is it Sirius? aww. and it's really cool that there's a nice side to Rosalie, she's so nasty!

anyway loved it! and i can't wait for the next update!
GuitarGirlxoxo chapter 12 . 9/2/2009
e!

cedric is edward, it so makes sense since he's played by the same actor!

e! make it a twilight crossover please!

e! (im grinnign even more loon like now!) e!

any wya awsome chapter i loved it!

can i e! one last time? e!
GuitarGirlxoxo chapter 11 . 9/2/2009
amazing chapter!

poor georgina. she has the worst luck! still DRACO IS BEING NICE! thats good!

i was so off, it wasnt crab :( oh well,

still fabby chapter i loved it!
mysecretstone chapter 9 . 8/30/2009
I really got nothing to say but: O_O WHAT? (I like Malfoy being all that nice and supportive)
mysecretstone chapter 8 . 8/30/2009
Poor Gaga! Hope it will all end up well for her... I love it! Keep writing and I'll keep reading
mysecretstone chapter 6 . 8/30/2009
Well, didn't see that coming! Love how it is going! Good Job
mysecretstone chapter 4 . 8/30/2009
I haven't got internet for a long time, so I couldn't see you've written so much! Now I've got loads to read Thanks! Ah, and good chapter! I love Pippa
GuitarGirlxoxo chapter 10 . 8/30/2009
ooh! oh! oh! interesting, now my mind has gone all wonderey... you wrote the chapter really well, even so. well done, I loved it! I'm all anticipaty for the next one now!
GuitarGirlxoxo chapter 9 . 8/29/2009
ohmygosh poor Georgina!

a fabby chapter though, really good!

was it... i dont know, tell me? okay, cornielaus fudge (yeah i know, bad guess) i really cant wait for the next chapter now!

Heck, if Georgina WAS pregnant, that would just mean she had about the worst luck on planet earth and the moon (maybe there's more unfortunate aliens?)

update soon pleasey please! x
GuitarGirlxoxo chapter 8 . 8/28/2009
yay! another fantastic chapter, well done you write really well. i loved it! i cant wait for the next one!
GuitarGirlxoxo chapter 7 . 8/27/2009
well done a really great chapter, i cant wait for the next one. and also YAY! Pippa! the flying kitten!

you write really well, i have become slightly addicted to this. oh well!

oh and im glad im not getting shot. it doesnt sound fun
GuitarGirlxoxo chapter 6 . 8/26/2009
wow wow wow! a superly duperly amazing chapter! i loved it! Georgina could have a vision of Harry dying or someting and have to save them? its just a suggestion, shoot me if you wish (not for real, please) P
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »