Reviews for Rising Tides
FinnickOdairThough chapter 1 . 4/13
I'm currently sobbing.
Anyway, this was an incredibly well-written and developed story. I thoroughly enjoyed it, however, my heart is currently broken by Ben's death - I always had a soft spot, for that guy.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Great story!
avid reader chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Just wanted to congratulate you on a wonderful series of stories. They're really good, and I think I can honestly say that I haven't cried so much over so little in years, so thank you for that. I mean it.
Synchro lover chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
:'(
Freaxx chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
*sniffle* on alex's bit of the funeral i took to shedding some tears mostly at the end
ReillyScarecrowRocks chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
the whole series was good but this last installment was freaking awesomely sad yet you wrapped it up really well (and yes, i cried)
Lightning And Blossoms chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Wow, that was sad... So descriptive and it had a sense of reality as well. I think that was a good ending to your Jack Daniels Series. They were all brilliant. I liked this part. Good work.
serenevil4 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
You know how the last Alex Rider novel is coming out? And how Anthony Horowitz makes it clear that this one will be the absolutely last Alex Rider novel?

I think that the Jack Daniels series is a good epilogue for that novel. It reminds me very much of the epilogue in the Harry Potter novels; it carries that same sense of nostalgia and finality that makes it a perfect conclusion.

I especially enjoyed the little details that you managed to include in many installments that give a sense of time passing. It altogether adds to the reality of the series and the themes that you were focusing on.

I don't have any critiques to give you other than some minor grammatical errors that I'm sure were just overlooked by either you or your beta in the editing process. And any structural inconsistancies have to do with your writing style which I cannot comment on because I enjoy reading it so much!

The only advice I have is to keep on keeping on! Because your writing is of the highest calibre and an absolute pleasure to read-other readers may even be prompted to create a fanfiction from this series, it's that good!
No-Early-Riser chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
can you coprehend how increddebly depressing and beautyfull that story was to me? (sorry my horrid engllish... I can't really bother to check my wrongs and rights right now... my reasoning is simply that I still have 2 days left of my vacation so, deal) ;D
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
I love it. It's sad and yet realistic. It seems to have come full circle.
Mainn chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
This review is for the whole series. Absolutely fantastic. It really makes you think about mortality and how fleeting life is. The end has me almost in tears, and you made an absolutely fantsastic story. My only suggestion would to put them all in one fic so they are easier to find. Man it really makes you think. Great job.
LittleShush chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
OMG Thats so sad. I really enjoyed this serious top job :D
Rena the pirate jedi wizard chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Well, this was it. A good series. I didn't review it, but I liked the one when Alex was trying to stop Alex from becoming an agent. Poor Jack does have to live through so much, but at least she got many years with Ben. It's amazing that they all survived that long. Great stories, thank you.
hpotterfan2047 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
OMG, this series was amazing. especially this chapter. i cried. i loved it tho
TwiguysObsessed chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I really loved this series. You can never really find good quality AR fic, but this was really well thoght out and meaningful in some places. The way that you imagine the future is also quite imaginative.