Reviews for Forgiveness
amyblair chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Such a lovely job with this. I was so honored to be in this with you. Congrats to a wonderful tag. I'm glad you smashed Sam in there. It just isn't the same without him.
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
What a great story. Forgiveness, family, yeah that's what its all about, especially for the Winchesters. Loved how Dean and Sam could agree on that one thing. Also, I really like that song, remember when it first came out. Hugs, Vonnie
shmrck14 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Thanks for this, I really like your interpretation of events and find it in character. It's always bothered me that not only do we get to see Sam's reaction, we don't even know for sure Dean told him. Dean didn't mention the demon blood, so he could have left out the deal too.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Beautiful, dear...a true pleasure to read! So, so SAM, you know?

*hugs you*

Mandy
DontKnowMyName chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
There was such emotion! I loved it so much. I'm kinda really sad it ended. Mary's deal leaves so much ground to play with and I'm so glad you wrote this. I've always wondered how Sam felt knowing the mother he never got to know basically sold him with out realizing it. Such an awesome tag!
ROBINV chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
This was just beautiful.

All the Winchesters are made of the same cloth.

And it's gorgeous cloth!

Love, Robin
Supernaturalchick85 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
very good tory. I liked it
devon99 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Really nice tag my dear and a lovely moment of togetherness for the boys:) Fab stuff as always.
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
this is wonderful!
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
This is a really wonderful tag. It's always bothered me that we never found out how Sam felt about what his mother did...and this explored that.

Well done with this, I loved the chance to beta for you and have really enjoyed reading it again.

*hugs* Liz x
Lilithakaducky chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
I really missed the resolution of that episode. I mean we have only been told later that Dean told Sam but we never got his reaction. Glad you wrote one.

For the story itself. It's great and bitter sweet. Especially since we now know that Dean will not be so forgiving towards Sam in season five. (I really hope it won't be too Sam)