Reviews for Hidden
Debbie Hicks chapter 25 . 12/27/2014
here is a Sample
Chapter 1.
then it went too wrong very wrong myself was hungry then a Sudden source then SCREAM! Destroyed Didyme their dear own aunt then the Volturi heard this about myself murdering her too late we were in huge TROUBLE but it happened gone ROUGE But Wild then suddenly had to Attack the Vulcans by drinking as all the blood and Gone Carnivorous then so sick with the Humans Attacked but gave Vampire venom a lot of it were with Child Bit by Mistake then it was too late with the Three Native American pack was so scared to death had to INFECT! with their Owomen By Turning them into Interplanetary Lycans by mistake infection was swirling the Screams were heard then found myself then oh my GOD! Bella Cullen you murdered them you slipped by eating greenish blood Greetings I heard news what you Isabella Cullen you are gulty of charges of murder That one is Carnivorous but wild but she needs to be killed with them FELIX! That he killed me with the very as all of them Execution was death RIP! But took away but ourselves with them Ascended after death but took the bodies to Italy they were Victorious afterward burned the places as very as all of the very all of them suddenly later had a daughter with the women after murder but it happened never returned to Earth but Crashed their new places but it happened CRUNCH! Too loudest But Gotten cloaked but it's different by now oh my god what happened to us/as very all of people Murdered but Resurrected it reached the Prizes too late Exploding as very as all of them were each both you never died but in the deepest part of my own mind felt a light glowing then THAT'S IT THEY ARE ANCIEDNT HISTORY! BETAZED CRYSTAL POWER ! MAKE-UP! It happened transformed into a very fiercer but lethal battle harden sailor soldier Exploded in battle uniform tiara earring the bangs never grew back BAJOR CRYSTAL POWER! MAKE-UP! We unification yelled TRANSFORM! It Crashed But lost the bodies with the cloaking device but dropped them in the hall but released more Guards as very all of them Bella what this on yourself Alice I am Super Sailor Betazed guarding Neo-Queen Serenity Tsukino Endymion the third queen of Crystal Tokyo, Japan I am not human at all a Vampire I turned them as Kindred is Imprinted but killed with the Native American pack lost families due illness and disease we can't die but lost our lives third but second lives oh my god Volturi knew your secret it is out but you are Immortal but they killed us with all where are we on the planet Vulcan our planet we built up a very far more way monstrous but more massive Army but slipped outside all I need is a War but I have Challenged fear us Volturi you are no longer rulers we are the Head rulers in COMMAND! I' Queen Bellona De Remus wife and mother of Reneesme Cullen is the head ruling Monarch leader of the Crystal Millennium coven Shared with the each both who want is WAR! We Govern over the VAMPIRE WORLD BOW DOWN TO US You are Slaves to us FOREVER! That the Vampire world did we were high royality but leaders of the Vegetarian side but the Carnivorous side a scout ran by flying he reported by Inking himself like Odo from Star Trek Deep Space Nine Ancients they all been resurrected but the former friends converted but lost their ablity to mate it is War she Challenged after death and murder but Died into cloak but are unablr to see Earth as very all but the hybrids had kids but Slipped out here comes their corpses so they took away Earth the Native American pack furious declared War onto Vampires were Enraged Spit ouch sir they are very violent but more brutal who is meowing Balloon poor angel guys oh how cute oh no she starled me with kittens oh no the father is Pop it cried for Earth here girl then a ACH-CHOO! Bless you he is what Allergic it's Cats Oy Both blew their noses had Dogs talk about trouble our women are carriers so Reneesme you are a special grandmother to your special grandchildren me this young I look like this looked Eighteen Again it was too late the bodies vanished Again but destroyed it trapped in here in a limbo Forever.
RDoster2012 chapter 25 . 6/24/2014
I have a funny feeling I read this story before... But I cant place it...

I loved reading this story, it was nice to have a story with no hybrid babies, and no wolves... I have nothing really more to say here.

Thank you for a wonderful story!
Vwchick chapter 25 . 1/27/2014
Great story! Loves it! LivedBelka kicking Tanya's butt! Awesome . Thanks so much! Going right in my favorites page!
AllyBellsGirls chapter 9 . 12/29/2013
i loved this ch.. !
campyrs chapter 25 . 11/30/2013
This was a really good story! Thank you for sharing your talent.
babesbraves chapter 25 . 10/30/2013
Yet another fantastic story! You are such a descriptive writer that I found myself going through all the emotions with Bella and Edward! Please write more twilight vamp fiction as you excel at it!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/17/2013
I loved it
cela chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
I thought lillan was rosalies' middle name?
blb1000 chapter 18 . 8/25/2013
I think they need to threaten to move out of town unless Alice stops interrupting them & generally doing whatever she pleases.
blb1000 chapter 15 . 8/25/2013
Eleazar did say B was more talented than she knew. Tanya needs something ripped off & thrown into the forrest.
blb1000 chapter 13 . 8/25/2013
Good citrus. I doubt they'll keep the secret for long. Everyone except Tanya will be happy for them.
blb1000 chapter 12 . 8/25/2013
I loved your idea that they have to stay together for hours to keep her body from repairing itself.
blb1000 chapter 9 . 8/25/2013
The cat fight was a little disappointing. No limbs were even lots.
blb1000 chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
They are vamps. I would expect them to both feel the attraction and jump each other, rather than all this pussy footing around.
blb1000 chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
She's so all over the place emotionally, I'd swear she's a newborn. Granted, he's confusing too.