Reviews for Night on the roof
blackfox5000 chapter 7 . 3/16
I... wow i don't know what to say. I know I like this story. To be honest I am kinda sad it's not finish.
patron86 chapter 7 . 1/19
Love. It and half to say Twinkies with cheese whiz is good great story sequel maybe?
Guest chapter 7 . 7/24/2014
This was so awesome, I wish there was more :/
Colossus1985 chapter 7 . 1/22/2014
I liked this a lot. The roof, the night, I always liked Arnold's room and the roof setting. This was great.
Queen Kalana874 chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
Aw this was cute! I would love to see a sequel! Some of it seemed a little confusing with the whole twinky/cheese-whiz part. Did you ever actually eat a twinkie with cheez-whiz? That's disgusting, but not near as bad as my dipping a peanut butter cup into a bowl of cheeze-whiz. Lol. This was a cute rude, so thanks! :)
Mm151 chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
lol more so awesome
arrancar125 chapter 7 . 12/17/2012
wow. i loved every minute of this. this was all perfect. i practically raced home to read this. you have no idea how much i wanted to feign sickness and skip work to read this. thats how much i loved it. i may peruse your other works. i liked this so much. well done.
Myriamj chapter 7 . 11/1/2012
It's so cute!
I love it.
Thanks for write it.
marcus nightfire chapter 7 . 10/17/2012
Any chance you'll keep this going?
Dark-PrincessMalfoy411 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Loved it! 3 please write more Hey Arnold :)
SMayLife chapter 7 . 8/22/2012
Aww I can already see Arnold starting to fall for Helga! . can't wait to read the next chapter!
Nep2uune chapter 7 . 8/21/2012
This was really nice. Not to over board lovey dovey. I like how they slyly questioned each other without letting the other one on to the fact. Grandma and grandpa are so funny. I hope this is a start to a really nice relationship.
AmorFatiAhMi chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
This was cute .
heyarnoldfan1 chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
frikin love this fanfic, my favorite part of this is the part where grandma says "Say hello to Teddy for me' and how Helga reply's "I will Your countrry thanks you for breakfast". I just love how Helga goes with it and fits right in it's so sweet! She definetly deserves a family that loves her. can't wait till you update this story, will wait patiently!
hydeandjackieforever20 chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
oh I love it! please update another chapter soon:)