Reviews for Bum Reviews: Digimon The Movie
Evowizard25 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Hello, I'm Evowizard25, I remember it because of my intelligence. I got to say, I love it that people like you are putting the time and effor to make things like this. I love The Guy With Glasses crew and am proud that people are honoring them. I hope one day to be excepted into their group, but that's another story. Brilliant, just brilliant.

I'm Evowizard25, I remember it because of my intelligence. (I got up and walked away.)
LOOOL chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
That was hilarious! That's all I can say!
Someone chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Haha. This made me laugh. P

Good job. xD
blackandblood chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
that was fricken hysterical. spent the entire time laughing my ass off, much to the confusion of everyone around me. i think they called the looney bin on me cuz now there's a dude standing outside holding a strait jacket and a restraint mask. so before i get whisked away with the 'nice' people from the asylum, id like to say good job! _
Crow T R0bot chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Oh man, even though I didn't think this was as funny as End of Evangelion, I still laughed out loud at multiple parts, especially towards the end (it's also nice to see I'm not the only one who has seen Angela Anaconda).

Some highlights include the Bum wondering how many presidencies back that Cherubimon wants to go, his yodeling, Chester being a hypocrite when he rants about the Digidestined not keeping their priorities straight, and the "Charleston Heston" gag segment. Those were probably my favorites. _

Can't wait to see what your next Bum Review will be of! Good luck with it! :D
thedigitalrailroader chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
I can Hear Chester A. Bum (AKA That Guy with the Glasses) doing this Review! Two of My favorite Things Meshing in harmony! Nice!
The Turbo Man chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Wow! The Digimon movie really does sound weird in the extreme. But I really enjoyed this fic with the movie getting the Bum treatment. Very funny indeed, especiall the parody of the Digimon theme and the yodelling bit. I look forward to seeing which anime movie Chester will look at next. Well done indeed, Charles.