Reviews for Mysterious Ways
caracoleta07 chapter 20 . 7/13/2014
Oh brilliant!

Are you by any chance familiar with the song "C'est Venise"? ... 'cause it fits perfectly with this story
it says that if you lose a woman you'll find her again in Venice and that "Venice won't die just like our ageless love"
mecaka chapter 20 . 3/17/2014
LOVED this! :)
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 20 . 8/6/2013
oh gods this was just brilliant i lvoed it soo much just perfect
teh-ena chapter 20 . 1/16/2013
I just finished reading through this story, and I thought it was fantastic! I love all of the imagery that you use. It's not excessive, but the descriptions of the places, the dreams, and particularly the writing on Rose paint a really beautiful picture for this verse. The idea of the writing and it leading them back together was brilliant, too. It really made me stop to think. Also, I loved the constant "dance" of them almost, but not quite, finding each other until the reader starts to think that it may never happen. It was maddening and exciting and so very Doctor-ish all at the same time. Thank you for writing such a great story!
Jaine93 chapter 20 . 3/27/2012
I literally sat here and read this entire series in one sitting. I loved it! it was such and awesome and great concept all around. I loved the idea of the special ink writing and how it was something intimate and special for just rose and the doctor and how it led her back to him. I also love gemma. she was pretty great. and i love that you alluded to some of her "own epic love story". id love to read more on that. and, oh, did i mention i loved it all?

and aside from loving the general plot, this was also very well written. no obvious or cliched plot maneuvers, and your style and tone was consistent and well executed through out. i hope there will be more!
shiny silver grl chapter 20 . 1/26/2012
Why doesn't this have more reviews? I've seen absolute crap get hundreds or more, and this is far from crap! I stayed up all night and read this series all the way through, and I just wanted to commend you on some very good writing. I love the way everything worked for a reason and came together, I loved the Gemma original character and I hated (therefore loved, because it was done so well) how you kept us clenched, on the edges of our seats awaiting the reunion. Really just withholding that until we couldn't take it anymore, after all of the missed connections. The anticipation was maddening, which was perfect considering that they'd each waited a decade for that moment. Oh, and can I say? The ..er...adult scenes...were very nice. Oh yes :)

Anyway, so I just wanted to say thank you for such an engaging read, and well done!
Shelbs13 chapter 20 . 1/20/2012
This story is amazing! I started it and I couldn't stop reading! The romantic in me is positively overjoyed! I love the ending and all the "timey wimey" stuff is great! I love how his fic was so interesting and different from anything else that I have ever read! I love all your other Sonnetverse stories as well! This ficverse you have created is amazing! Thanks for taking the time to write and post this story here because it is absolutely one of the best things I have ever read!
seekerchasing chapter 20 . 8/19/2011
brilliant, fantastic story
LokiGirl chapter 20 . 2/26/2011
Loved the story. I really loved it. And while you can read this story on it's own I read/re-read the rest of the series first. The weaving of all the dreams and events was just fantastic. The way Gemma and the Doctor met in the museum and yet had no idea how important the other would be was so Donna-esk. All I kept thinking about was the Adipose episode. Rose finding Donna and not realizing she had basically found the Doctor.
angelthree117 chapter 20 . 10/16/2010
Huh? I'm sorry, this last chapter kinda confused me. It seemed like it was a great chapter, but i din't understand it. Could you explain for me?
Ayjah chapter 20 . 10/16/2010
Oh lovely. Thank goodness you will continue on, this series us amazing but then So are Rose and her Doctor and Gemma too ;)
Ayjah chapter 19 . 10/2/2010
Amazing is all I can say!
Jaby chapter 19 . 9/28/2010
Can't wait for the epilouge. Wonderful seeing this story arch coming to such a beautiful end. I very much love all of your 'Writ in Skin' series.
Secca Irises chapter 19 . 9/17/2010
:D Awww! So cute~

You've made me very happy. I can't wait until the epilogue is up! Most authors would stop here, so I can't wait to see what else you have in store.
angelthree117 chapter 19 . 9/16/2010
Yay! Love the story, and i can't wait until the epiloge is up! Update soon pretty please?