Reviews for Fall
The Reborn Akatsuki chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
This chapter is a great addition to the first. You truely excell at getting the feel of the game into story form, I truely hope you do eventually pick it back up and finish it. If the rest of it would be as good as this, I would love to read it. Anyway i do not mean to ramble about your writings but i do find it truely that good, I hope you do another two or three chapters in fact, that would be wonderful. Anyway i will continue to wait for the next chapter even if it never comes. Keep up the good work.
EvilRantingBetaShrimpy chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
An excellent second Chapter. I really like how you're exploring Sky here...I always felt rather awkward romancing him, especially as a male PC because he's much more withdrawn and hesitant with you than the others, when it comes to relationships.

This is really insightful. Maybe I'll take another play-through in the game and see what I think. As much as I hope there's a third chapter, I know I can't expect it, given the last date at which you updated.

So, thank you! And much luck.
xxsewnlipsxx chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
Loved it. Please write more! (sorry this isn't a very good review. I'm in a hurry)
The Reborn Akatsuki chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
i enjoyed your greatly written story,i loved jade empire, i hope you put out a second chapter one day, until then thank you for the masterful chapter~
tinkinama chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
oh cliffy. Write more!
KotoriRod chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
XD sweet! another yaoi pairing fan fic! X3 Hope you continue... I better work on mine as well. TO THE NOTE NOTEBOOK!

-Lisa, Leader of Anime Fan Team