Reviews for One of Those Girls
riley chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
This is a good story so far. I love it!
Sandra chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
So far I love this story
Peace and Long Life chapter 10 . 12/17/2011
good!
JailBirdSadie chapter 10 . 10/11/2010
MOTHER_F-ER you can NOT leave it here, i dont CARE if its been a year since you wrote, FINISH THIS!

this story is brilliant i love all your characters and how d-tent is very well done.
musa lover chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Hey, who was speaking?
allisongirl1 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
omg yu HAVE to add more! im serious its sooo good. plz plz PLZ dont just leave Nox and X-ray like that!
IWatchTVStaticAndThinkIt'sFun chapter 10 . 3/1/2010
UPDATE SOON COS UR AWESOME! (same with shade owo)
dirty-icing chapter 10 . 1/31/2010
This story is like one of THE best stories I have read
kassc96-72 chapter 10 . 1/17/2010
awesome! Is there going to be pairings later on in the story? Like Ash/Squid or Mace/Zigzag, or even later, Nox/X-Ray?
kassc96-72 chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
loves it!
llooololololl chapter 10 . 12/23/2009
Please write more quickly
DB chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
I like so far but HOLY SHITBISCUITS when you described Nox's appearance it mirrored my own, leaving me seriously freaked in the process! But still job well done, keep it up!
shrinkingsoul chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Hey! I'm only though the first chapter and I'm already loving your story! The girls are really real to me; they aren't caricatures, if you know what I mean. So brava! :)

By the way, I find it strangely amusing that the main character in my story is named Noelle and another girl is called Alice. I started reading your story and was like Whoa! xD
xCrazyKindOvWeirdx chapter 10 . 12/6/2009
SQUID! he is so cute, i love him... and this chapter, so glad you started writing again!

x x x x
Midnight LeAnn chapter 10 . 12/5/2009
wow great chapter. i can't wait for the next one. TTFN!