Reviews for Sonic the Parody 2
Icedragon123213 chapter 1 . 1/19
That was funny and so pointless. I reward you a waffle for making this lawful complaint and joke about highschool.
Beyond An Anomaly chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Broken record.
Awesome Fanfic. High school fanfics are just so...so...AUGH!
You're a natural! And I love your commentary. :-)
-BAA
maddy chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
The sad thing is, fanfictions like this really exist.

Best. Parody. Ever. I love your stories!

Shadow's predicament is scarily accurate to what he already goes through...aside from having his arms cut off 0_o
Omg chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I luv this story
luvit chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Will you make a third part?
Dreamweaver the Writer chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Nice. You're clearly a worthy successor. :)

I wonder if you would ever do something with fan-created kids? I feel like there's just so much wrong there... To be honest, I've been avoiding the Sonic ones like crazy, but I'm sure it's just as bad as other fandoms.

Oh yeeeeeeeah. I finally remember what I thought might match my story. Faker. -sweat drop- I don't use it all the time, though. I just might have used it once or something...

-goes off to check-

Anyways, good job!
Randum Fangurl chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
OMG :( So sayd Myzteri haed to di. I reely lieked hym. He wuz so sexxy and coul. Hiz deth wuz bootifull zomg. random LOLZ! Haz to go watched some anime now. GTG!
tears over beers chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
That was so weird... But hilarious at the same time. Damn, i loved it .
Wal-Marticcus chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
OMG, Myztry waz so coul! LOLZ Yaoi time GTG!

...If this story had been serious,a 13-year-old weeaboo fangirl out there would probably have commented that exact line. But it isn't serious, so no-one did. Thank Jesus, Allah, Vishnu, Cthulu, and/or any other deity you can think of.

But seriously, that was friggin' excellent.

Lemon scenes?

Check.

Poorly thought out story?

Check.

Annoying author commentary?

Checkaroo.

OOC-ness?

Super Check.

Brutal mockery of every last one of these cliches?

F# K YEAH.

This was pure, unfathomable genius. Temples shall be made in your honor, oh great writer of snark *bows down*.

Now write number 3 :[
LilyRosetheDreamer chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
HAHAHAAAAAA! This is EXACTLY how high school fics are written. Awesome as ever my friend.
Asher the Fox chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
This story is so good! I love the part where Shadow can't stop saying damn. Tails was so awesome in this fic. And who the hell came up the the name Mrs. Blouseburster or whatever?

OH Damn, whatever, dammit. This has dammit got to be the best damn high school fic on this damn planet! D )

~Shadow the Hedgehog4 ;) ;D
Timeless chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
To be honest, this just isn't as funny as the first Sonic the Parody. I don't know if you're the same person or not, but this fic feels like a recycling bin of old jokes that are taking up space. It kinds of leaves that bad taste of copper in my mouth.

If you are to make an SP3, please come up with new material, and stop with the old dialogue...such as "Cause I'm the author, that's why" and "those poor fools would never see him coming". I slightly rolled my eyes at those statements because I'd seen them before. It's not that funny the second time around.

Some of your punctuation is a little off. Just so you know. I hope that was intentional.

Again, a little criticism is not bad. I'm just giving you a heads up...since you have less than half the reviews of the original Sonic Parody. If you want a good example of satire, parody, and the spoofing of franchise titles, I highly recommend Little Kuriboh's Yu-Gi-Oh: the Abridged series.
The Face of Madness chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
You, sir, are fucking awesome.
Kami of the Silver Flame chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
You forgot to mention that the spleen is an almost totaly useless organ. And that was funny. They both were. Write the third one already, BEFORE I KILL YOU! Because I have the powers of demons since I, too, am a fanfiction author! THE HEAVENS SHALL BREAK AT OUR DUELS!

:D
Rocky0825 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I was waiting for the sequel and it didn't disappoint. High school fanfics have to be one of the worst fandom ever created. Almost as bad as Twilight fans.