Reviews for Ability
Diligens chapter 1 . 7/24
I stumbled over this looking for stories for a friend of mine who adores Aslan. I can see how this could be extremely difficult to write, yet you did a marvelous job with it. No apologies needed, I can't count the number of projects I've abandoned because the writing was truly horrible. Quality over quantity is not a bad creed.

Well done.
SummerMistedDragon chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I love it! Simply said!
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Loved It! :D
Victoria Alatamir Wan chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Great job! Please update soon! (Maybe Ed's chapter next?)

V.
SpangleyPony chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Very cleverly written, I enjoyed it but I do think that there was some Susan bashing going on, probably just to show the contrast but still I think it would read better if Lucy was compared with people in general. Including Susan gives a personal touch, it's just a matter of opinion. I would definitly read stories for peter, susan and edmund if you wrote them.

Happy writing. :)
kutlessgurl90 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
that was amazing! it would be cool to see edmund, susan, and peter's. the one thing i love about lucy is her unwavering faith in aslan and for narnia. she may be small, but that doesn't stop her from fighting for what she believes is right. looking forward to her other siblings chapters! )
Eustacegirl chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Can you pretty please do one wiht Edmund and Eustace. Or at least mention eustace redemption in Edmund's?
Miss of Darkness chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
I want more! Really, it was great! And, now, I wanna see the other Pevensies version. Please, continue!
Liv Tinuviel chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
make it a quartet please please please this was lovely and i'd be interested to see what you could do with the other three
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
I love it! Very well composed! Fits the two wonderfully! I think it would be nice to read about the other three, maybe Caspian too? Just a thought! I love this story! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)