Reviews for The Kiss of Sharingan
Tsunade senpuu chapter 4 . 4/25
Salut

Je viens de lire ta fic, et mon dieu! Elle est magnifique! Juste sublime. Je crois que tu es rentré dans mon top 5 des fic que je préfère
IMPORTANT chapter 1 . 4/11
I haven't read this book yet, but it sounds interesting. This is an really important message. An user on another fandom website, Wattpad, has this exact story on this account and no where in the story or on the account does that person give credit to you. I found this out as there is another book that author has that is also made from another user. I am wondering if you allowed this persons to use your story or if this person is stealing it from you. The account name is XxOtaku-himexX and the book has the same title as this book. If you want me to help report the person or something, please contact me with my email, .
queen-at-d-throne chapter 4 . 2/8
Simply loved it! One of my fave Itachi/Naruto fanfic. Kudos!
Resalicia Belger chapter 4 . 11/13/2016
That really was a beautifull story, tragic but beautifull either way. Thank you so much for writting and posting it!
I hope your other projects will be as good if not better than that one!
Saroth chapter 4 . 11/12/2016
Love the idea. Love how you realized it. Love the whole Itachi/Naruto thing and how their relationship developed. Love actually everything about the story expect for the length. But I know that it's kind of difficult to make a story while still making sure the quality stays the same. So enough said. Love this piece of fanfiction.
Hope you continue writing such amazing stories!
Saroth
Ixempt chapter 4 . 6/4/2016
Well that was different x3 I don't normally like cannon ItaNaru, since I find that there's just not enough ways that one can make it work, so that's it's actually plausible as a relationship. But you did it quite well, good job!

Great fic ;D
LBH-don't give up chapter 4 . 4/30/2016
It is so sad. And I don't like Naruto being as Itachi.
Camille.Ad0 chapter 4 . 3/29/2016
I love the story
MKspaceCow chapter 4 . 2/27/2016
I've no clue how to feel about this. I cried. I love it. I hate it. I'm leaving.
Alexia Hellsing chapter 4 . 11/4/2015
I can't belive it! I need to be a damn masochist to read those types of story just to end up crying like a baby! It was really beautiful, and I love it, but it still let me so sad...
Guest chapter 4 . 10/25/2015
The three magic words form me: I loved it!
Your story was very emotional and beautifully written. It was pure pleasure to read. Thank You for sharing it with everybody. :-)
Tammiechan chapter 4 . 10/13/2015
AHHHHHH!, I LOVE THIS STORY.
DeadlySilence-Always chapter 4 . 9/4/2015