Reviews for The Kiss of Sharingan
I LOVED IT!
Patricia.sandell chapter 4 . 10/1/2014
I loved it!
Korregidora chapter 4 . 9/18/2014
I think the story was really good. Very sweet and yet so sad. I wanted to cry at that last scene of them two together. Thankfully your omake made me crack up and chased away the sadness. :)
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 4 . 7/7/2014
Beautiful
Jungyaku chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
I read the last lines "I love you... Naruto..." and I must have been really gone because the sound of my teardrop hitting the textbook in front of me brought me back -rather rudely, I must say. Then I remembered I had an exam tomorrow; but really, after such a good job -I really, really loved this story- I can't bring myself to care about it now. Maybe after an hour. Oh, I'm babbling... Whatever, actually all I wanted to say was 'thank you for this great fic'. It is such a treasure 3
For.the.LOVE.of.Severus chapter 4 . 11/30/2013
I loved it! I actually cried at Naruto's break down (TTTT) it was heartbreaking
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
awww I loved this story :3
Guest chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
no matter how many times I read this story, I always love it, good job.
SabakuNatsumi chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
that was so cute :)
PurpleSong chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
That was so sad and heart breaking... I can't imagine what narutos hair looks like... And his face with itachis lines...I'm gla that naruto and sasuke became friends in the end :3 but... ITACHI QAQ! He died.. And was only happy ones and... Noooooo! (ຶДຶ)
tfortyo chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
damn! I always cry on the last scene (﹏)
CupCakiCal chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
I dont review often, but i felt like i should for this one.
And ill use all three 'magic' words. I love the emotion in this, I hated that Itachi died, and I hate you for ending it there. But, as a fourth contradicting answer, I love how you ended it too, perfectly. I cried and felt what Naru felt, It was just soooo... Or when Sasuke looked though Inoichi's thoughts and the last sentences
'…-"What am I to you… 'Tachi?"-The blond quietly asked in a whisper. A minute later he heard as quiet whispered response.
-"You're my heaven…"…'
I soooo smiled and cried and laughed and it made me soooooo happy, angry, sad. I read most of your Itanaru stories, but I like this one a lot.
Thanks
alusandrea chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
I enjoyed this, but I found the ending sad. There are so many more problems for everyone to work out. Even though this ending made sense with what happened earlier, I still held out hope for a deus ex machina at the end.
Geminis93 chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
Oh, gosh...I have never cried over a story like this before...I really liked it, though!