Reviews for Sweeping Booty
Lmao this silly fic was JUST what I needed! Lol
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 1/19
You wrote this forever ago, but it's fucking hysterical. Really good job.
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
ROTFLOL!
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Oh my god that was fu**ing funny I loved it thank you
twivampchick chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Ummm, wow. Yeah. Never quite knew where this was going with each new paragraph. Em, Jasper and Jake wearing a tiara was just too funny. What a way to incorporate the "paper cut" into this little tale. Loved it!
RosaBella75 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
I'm giggle-snorting not only over the (delightful) premise of the papercut needing to be fixed by the fuck of true love but at the "Ghetto Slang 101" at the end! :D

I'm sure it was helpful for some, but hits my funny bone quite well! I adored this! My kind of, *coughs* tongue in, erm... cheek humor! ;D I read it before on Twi'd I think, but since I read it here I wanted to leave some love here too! You should consider posting this on the Giggle/Snort Files!

Thanks for wriitng and sharing such frack-larious Hotness!
laddymischief chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
oh good lord.

this was so rediculous it was GENIUS

its like i get to be a little girl and a grown up al at the same time. WOOT.
blb1000 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Very cute ... and smexy!
belleanne chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Loved this story, got a good laugh out of it.

Plus got a little education in Slang, your very good!
IsaKassees chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
That was effing hilarious.
michswan chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
*SNORT* I loved TIA :)

Very funny crack. I came over here on FF looking for you hoping that maybe there was a full story out there somewhere to go with your awesome FA. There's not - but can I beg here for the rest of the story?

Thanks for making me laugh this morning (and educating me on some new ghetto terms)!
karolkid chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I liked this!
Kmserenity chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Are you fucking kidding me? What the HELL was that? There is no way that came out of someone's sober mind. I am...just..wow...huh. I am truely at a loss.
I2want2knowu chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
That was hum phenomenal!
hunterhunting chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I may or may not have peed myself a little when I read this and then sweated a bit over the lemon and laughed again at the last time. Fic Wife, thank you for making me smile :)