Reviews for HOMS
Guest chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
Librarians Name is Ms. Pince I think
arunendu chapter 11 . 10/24/2013
I loved it please write more thank you for posting.
Lupinlover2.0 chapter 11 . 10/18/2013
This was sooo funny! I loved how you took it and made it your own. My FAVRIOTE was the teachers though,the gairrafe idea was halarious. Keep writing. :D
the official cl chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
haha lol!
the official cl chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
OMG! This is the most hilarious story i've ever read! so interesting! love it :)
HolderofthePeni5 chapter 10 . 5/9/2013
I LOVED THIS!
arunendu chapter 11 . 3/9/2013
The part where miss pince is turned into giraffe was hilarious please write more stories.
Beautifully Corrupted chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I laughed so hard during this I really like it can't wait to read all of it :D
Silverkiss-Iceheart chapter 11 . 5/20/2012
I have been dying of laughter here. And the visualisation of Severus with pink hair... I quite literally fell out of my chair because I was laughing so hard! And Dumbledore with the lemon drops gave me one of the most hilarious imagry I've ever seen before in my laugh! Basically picture Draco holding a lemon drop with Dumbledore watching him like a dog begging someone to throw a ball for them with Draco saying "see the lemon drop? See the lemon drop, go get it!" before throwing it to save the Trio from his lemon drop deprived wrath.

All in all, this was a amazing humor story. You made it hilarious without stretching into the parody area most authors do. The only flaw I noticed in this, besides the ooc is that electronics don't work in Hogwarts. But both of them can be ignored since the only other way to do the story without electronics would be enchanted books. Another thing I appreciated greatly, was that you included Blaise in the story, something most don't do, and it kills me every time. So, bravo on a amazing and hilarious story.

PS. If I ever have to visualize Severus with bubble gum pink hair again, I swear I am making you pay for my funeral xD
everydayisagift chapter 11 . 9/19/2011
I. Love. This. So. Much.

It's amazing.

Its storyline is great.

It's hilarious.

IT'S PERFECT!

Can't wait for the sequel :)
BlondeGinger711 chapter 7 . 6/28/2011
Lovly...
kataragurl27 chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
i like it
GingerNinja1111 chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
The librarian is Madam Prince
Bonnia chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
I like it! But I think that Hermione would have better grammar than that. If anyone would be bad at punctuation, it would be Ron. Add more!
Metomorpher chapter 3 . 11/5/2010