Reviews for Never Let Go
I assure you, chapter 27 was not crappy at all. It was amazing and mind blowing. I can see a future career as a writer for you. You are clearly talented and dedicated or just very hardworking. Very admirable.

Also, Reviews are generally intended for criticizing and fixing stuff but I don't think that's the case here. I reviewed to inform you that your work is not crappy at all, but amazing and mind blowing like I had previously stated. Just wanted to clear the air! Bye and may the writing gods forever favor you. XD
I absolutely love this story and how you creatively plan things. Edward a medic? Fantastic! Keeping characters in character? Perfected. The way you bend the plot? I'm envious of that ability. Keep up the good work!

P.S. I don't mean to sound annoying or push you into doing anything but, the last time you updated was more than two years ago. Are you on hiatus or swamped with other fics/ life in general? If so, I would totally understand.
P.P.S. FMA is my fav anime, Naruto being my second fav.
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 26 . 1/31
If chapter 28 was 'solely Ed' that means you started it right? Then why hasn't it been posted sometime in the last TWO YEARS?
This guy chapter 23 . 1/30
Well... F*ck u to
Inuyasha's God sis chapter 22 . 1/14
This is a great story. I really love the relationship you gave Itachi and Ed and Sasuke and Naruto. I hope you will continue but if you don't I've enjoyed the mental break anyway! Thank you for the interesting read!

Yasha's Sis
Rigoudon3 chapter 27 . 1/11
I really love what you've been writing and the direction the story is taking. Please continue!
The Shifting chapter 27 . 12/26/2014
Ah man I utterly love it how people keep thinking Ed and Orochimaru are related, it's just great, ah makes me so happy. Ahem, anywho this story just so happens to be very well written, I've never read a story where Ed becomes a medic so this is rather exciting! I hope you update this one day!
MysteryAsia chapter 12 . 12/25/2014
I hope Naruto gets it..
MysteryAsia chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
Way to go Itachi you got Mangekyou without killing your best friend yourself
ilikepi3.1415 chapter 27 . 12/2/2014
I love this story.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
I love how they both just assumed they were talking about the same guy in response to "who exactly is your dad?" but both got completely different answers
Cry chapter 27 . 10/3/2014
Often, and yes, Hyuuga dies. DX
calcu22 chapter 27 . 10/1/2014
Whoa, this was quite the story so far. I had a great time reading it and hope that you'll update sometime soon. This is such a great mix between cannon and something new. Even though the characters have evolved differently, they are still in character. It's a great story and I don't want it to end here.
Akiss chapter 6 . 9/12/2014
I love Ed's use of "one big chain of idiocy"
Yay chapter 27 . 9/11/2014
I love this story pls update soon. XD