Reviews for Never Let Go
dragon god 758 chapter 27 . 19h
Keep this up
dragon god 758 chapter 17 . 9/2
This is amazing Please keep this going it s awsome
Pagemaster96 chapter 22 . 6/18
Why does Edward only wear gloves when he uses his super strength?

I am greatly enjoying the story and hope you update soon, as I am nearing the last few chapters of what you have written so far.

The story is well written, and the characters seem...in character, overall this is a great fic, keep up the good work!

Sincerely, Pagemaster
Heheheh Adachi
WildWind1855 chapter 27 . 6/4
wheres the damn new chapter
Minato4Yellowflash chapter 27 . 4/26
I love this! I just love how things are turning out (for the better or worse, either way) with between Eric and the others! Those tight bonds that Eric's managed to create since he came to the Naruto world are amazing. I love how Sasuke nurtured wonderfully under Eric, and I'm interested in finding out how Eric manages his way out of this huge mess )
Remba1234 chapter 27 . 4/7
Seriously. I LOVE YOUR WRITING. The battle scenes are very detailed and I love imagining everything that's going on! I also love how you write from each individual character and their personalities really shine through! You really put a twist on the original storyline and I like that!

The things I kinda want to say: I feel like you've been neglecting Edward a little bit. I want to see more of him! I want to see more of how his alchemy is affected by jutsus. I also feel like he would use his alchemy more than jutsus, but that's your choice, and only my opinion. :3 Please keep up the awesome work!
looking foward to story so far.
EdenMae chapter 27 . 3/29
i have really enjoyed this story and now i will follow it! There is a lot of differences like the sudden deaths of characters that weren't meant to die yet or not at all and I'm wondering if it has something to do with Elric's presence changing the plot or its a normal sacrifice in the story plot, I'm not really sure?;O i like how it is by itself either way and what i admire is the lack of death on the main characters hands because he is trying to limit that every time. Elric is a really hardworking character and i can see him being overestimated or underestimated a lot wither from his lack of killing morality or his reputation people view Elric as someone who can bring either peace for the community or its destruction. i feel like everyone places him in bad circumstances and expect him to be alright in the end which can up as good faith. i like how sasuke and naruto have so much faith in him but i worry if it derives from some dependence which can also be a weakness especially for battle. i don't hate that idea because it makes sense i just really like the perspective it gave me on understanding the situations. The new team dynamic of haku is interesting and i can't wait for more interaction with that. Teamwork is really important for ninjas and apparently a less angry stunted uchiha is honestly more better because it won't always be a problem which i love thanks so much for changing that! Also I've been wondering and didn't question before but Orichimaru isn't Elric's father right? i feel like that was a misunderstanding on the hokage's part but honestly wasn't sure also the hokage being fatherly to Edward is just too cute i love it. Lol basically i really love this story and i can't wait till it picks up again so thanks for an awesome read!
EdenMae chapter 23 . 3/29
wow can i assume the theme for this chapter is teamwork?lol xp i love the combos and the intimate trust that comes from fighting a battle with another teammate and adjusting ones abilities to combine powers and reach a goal xD It was beautiful and i love how Kakashi was surprised by how Eric did something out of trust. GoodJob!
EdenMae chapter 17 . 3/28
Man when he said he would work for Danzo i...literally screamed "NOOOOOO KILL DANZO!" omg now Elric is facing the same burden and in an ironic sense he places himself in the same position as Itachi and by doing so i assume this will become a step closer to them being real brothers for the same cause. Damn...i really admire Elric's resolve and the ability to curb his pride to do the inevitable. Hopefully i get to read about the the big reveal when everyone knows how much sacrifice Elric is doing and i hope everyone meets Al too lol!
EdenMae chapter 12 . 3/28
this is really cool i love how by reading this story i felt like i couldn't stop till the end. i am skeptical because it hasn't been updated since 2013 but I'm starting to really enjoy it so far! XD i really admire the brotherly affections and the complex bonds formed from Edward's prescence.
I assure you, chapter 27 was not crappy at all. It was amazing and mind blowing. I can see a future career as a writer for you. You are clearly talented and dedicated or just very hardworking. Very admirable.

Also, Reviews are generally intended for criticizing and fixing stuff but I don't think that's the case here. I reviewed to inform you that your work is not crappy at all, but amazing and mind blowing like I had previously stated. Just wanted to clear the air! Bye and may the writing gods forever favor you. XD
I absolutely love this story and how you creatively plan things. Edward a medic? Fantastic! Keeping characters in character? Perfected. The way you bend the plot? I'm envious of that ability. Keep up the good work!

P.S. I don't mean to sound annoying or push you into doing anything but, the last time you updated was more than two years ago. Are you on hiatus or swamped with other fics/ life in general? If so, I would totally understand.
P.P.S. FMA is my fav anime, Naruto being my second fav.
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 26 . 1/31
If chapter 28 was 'solely Ed' that means you started it right? Then why hasn't it been posted sometime in the last TWO YEARS?