Reviews for Never Let Go
namisnakama chapter 27 . 5/10
thank you so much for this fic! I love it so much! i never would have thought that ed could fit in konoha this well but you made it possible! i just read the story in one go, so I'd like to say somehing about moments i loved! the beginning was amazing how itachi and ed fought was well executed and described! and to think that the hokage mistakes eds dad for orochimaru was awesome and hilarious! man and the bonding of the two was so great! when ed nearly died and then decided against joining al, i was crying a waterfall! and then how ed took sasuke in was so cute and honestly thats exactly what i wished would have happened in canon for naruto and sasuke not be alonebut the fight against danzo had ne on edgei reaaaally want him to be defeated soon and to have itachis name cleared! hopefully jiraya can get rid of the seal. althoguh ed being so intelligent and i mean he is amazing at Alchemy equations so i had hoped hed get rid of it himself. anyway, i realise its been a long time since the last update, but hope dies last so I am lookong forward to more! i just hope that itachi sasuke and ed will be reunited soon. and maybe, once that is done, ed can return to his old home and winry? sure, al might move on, but there were so many people in his live. also, one point im not entirely sure on- even if his chakra is exhausted, ed shouldn't have problems to use powerful alchemie,,right? it doesnt require energy, does it? so he could use techniques like mustang and scar just in case. well thats ot for now, just let me honestly thank you for sharing this amazing adventure and drama!
Omfg that ':3' killed me xD
ThreeGoodReasons chapter 27 . 4/26
Soooo...it's been, like, four years since you updated this, but I'm obsessed with it. Would you consider uploading what you have on that last chapter, or setting it up for adoption? I have some ideas, but not much actually posted on my account. Perhaps give me some time to give you samples for your consideration.
ThreeGoodReasons chapter 26 . 4/23
I liked it. It was so funny to see Gai thinking of Kakashi as an eccentric. It's so unbelievable coming from Gai, but it's true! Ha ha ha...
Ah, yes, Hiruzen thinks Ed is Orochimaru's child (which is one of my favorite troupes of FMA/Naruto crossovers, BTW). Actually, I suppose he could be, considering Hohenheim and Envy followed Ed to our world in Conquoror of Shamballa, and Hoehenheim is a body snatcher in the original anime. That'd be so cool if Hiruzen was right, even though he missed so much.
ThreeGoodReasons chapter 25 . 4/20
YOU DID KILL NEIJI NOW I'M MAD!
After a couple days' consideration, however, I have come to accept it.
I'm so glad someone's finally noticed Edward's odd behavior. BTW, I really like that everyone calls him Edward instead of Ed. It makes him seem more mature.
ThreeGoodReasons chapter 23 . 4/11
I love that Neiji took Sasuke's canon place. It just seems to flow so much more smoothly than everything that happened in the tournament. I wasn't expecting the parallels between Lee and Sasuke's exchange, Tenten and Sakura's (which was also much less clumsy than the canon work-especially since nothing like it happened in the show/manga), and Neiji and Naruto's exchanges. By the way, if Neiji really is dead, I'm going to be mad.
Lord-Itachi123 chapter 1 . 3/26
You f... bastard . You killed of NEJI . Why did you that . If you had to kill someone you should have killed of the flat chested screaming banshee.
Range Ryuzaki chapter 8 . 2/18
I like the idea but it was simply too out of character for Ed to just abandon Al. We all know, he wouldn't give up his brother for the world. He would just give everyone a small Goodbye and leave. So, that was a bit OOC and sent a strange pain through my heart but the writing is quite good.
FireD.Rion chapter 27 . 2/8
I still love your chapters! Looking forward if it will be continued!
ThreeGoodReasons chapter 22 . 1/31
Wow, that was really creepy, Kakashi. You even managed to insinuate certain things about Sasuke and Naruto's relationship, too. Ha ha ha...
Ooo, worthy opponents of Gai, Edward, and Kakashi? This is very interesting!...
ThreeGoodReasons chapter 21 . 1/26
Actually, yes, I quite like your three OCs. They have distinctive personalities and suit each other quite well. Also, Kakashi's POV is very entertaining! I love how often he's exasperated, and that he's always suspicious of Ed. Anyways, onto Guy-sensei's group! Ed hasn't made any connections with his peers, has he? Haha.
ThreeGoodReasons chapter 20 . 1/26
Are Ares, Mikael, and Baruna from a video game? According to the Naruto wiki page, the Land of Chaos exists in the Elemental Nations, but is hardly/never mentioned in the show.
ThreeGoodReasons chapter 19 . 1/23
Oooo, does Madara know about Edward's allegiance to Danzo?
ThreeGoodReasons chapter 18 . 1/22
Ha! Edge-of-Death Elric!
ThreeGoodReasons chapter 17 . 1/22
?!...Did we just miss two whole years of Team 7? I also suspected that Ed would take Kakashi's place as team leader, even though that would be inconvenient for him as a research jounin.
1,058 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »