Reviews for Gemma Logan
MusicAngel13 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Wow just wow
FoxHerra chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
i told my self id wait first but i jest had totell you. Logans last name is Howlett is full name is James Logan Howlett!... sorry if i seem mean im not trying to i really just wanted to let you know... :3 btw your book seems cool. im going to go finish it now
XMenFan4Life chapter 26 . 12/13/2010
Wow this was a good read.

Anyone besides me think Tilde should get a fic of her own?
XMenFan4Life chapter 26 . 12/13/2010
Wow this was a good read.

Anyone besides me think Tilde should get a fic of her own?
Lollipop Child chapter 26 . 2/24/2010
*hugs* Wow, you've made it. Huge congratulations darling on finishing a fantastic story. It has been great to watch you go through this journey and I hope you can appreciate just how much you have improved throughout this story. you are a great writer and definitely one of my favorite authors and this is my favorite story on ff. Sorry the review is late and I can't wait to read the sequel. Best of luck for it and everything.

FireBornInsanity chapter 26 . 2/21/2010
lol
tradingtruthsforlies chapter 26 . 2/21/2010
hehe, GREAT story! can't wait for the sequel!
FireBornInsanity chapter 25 . 2/8/2010
Mystique was impersonating Kitty! Yes! I'm glad, I didn't think Kitty could really act like that.
Lollipop Child chapter 25 . 2/6/2010
Wowowowowow. Must say this has got to be your darkest and most twisted chapter yet, but love it all the same. LMAO at the war room comment. This chapter was well worth the wait and can't wait for the finale :D Good luck with the writing and here's hoping all the adults and Lindsay are OK.

tradingtruthsforlies chapter 25 . 2/6/2010
aw, almost the final chapter? Loved the chapter, can't wait to see the next story. Spiderman will be awesome! I hope the team can save the adults...
Christy - Flare chapter 25 . 2/5/2010
Okay... I like this story quite a bit, but this is getting a bit weird. Mystique can't duplicate powers, so unless I missed something in previous chapters stating that her powers developed to allow her to do so, that shouldn't be possible. And is Lindsay's crazy persona gonna be explained now that her powers are gone? That was a pretty big plot device, using a cure dart. Other than that, great chapter.
FireBornInsanity chapter 24 . 1/22/2010
Great job! Though i like kitty and dont really like how u portray her... anyway YOU BROUGHT LAURA IN!
Lollipop Child chapter 24 . 1/21/2010
haha glad you like writing it it 'cos we love reading it! Absolutely awesome chapter, you've really refined each character and how they act, think and speak. Something many people find hard. Keep it up. Eagerly awaiting the next bit and was dreading the end till you mentioned a sequel XD

Much love n stuff as always

tradingtruthsforlies chapter 24 . 1/21/2010
o. i like it! keep up the great work!
Lollipop Child chapter 23 . 1/13/2010
Wow, what a brilliant chapter. What a great thing to find when I got back, you've really done a great job and opened up a lot of new paths for this story to take. You have really come a long way since you started and it's incredible that you are still keeping it up after so long. I look forward to the next update.