Reviews for Jessaloup of the People
WHALESTIFFIES chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
MAKE THEY DO IT. LIKE MAKE BABIES YAYA. MATING SEASONS FOR HUMANS NOW
Beatrix chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
Great!
But you should really write some more.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
This is awesome !
I can't wait to see if you have more
cassidy chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
THAT IS A REALLY GOOD BOOK! BUT IT NEEDS MORE ROMANCE!
Anymeaddict chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
hey. me again. I love it! please dont stop writing it! Its good ad I want to read more of it! wirte more soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
I didn't review on the last chapter sorry. But i love it. Write more. Please. Its really good. I don't care that is is not like the second book. This is more how I thought it would go any way. so write more!
nathan chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
um Id like to know how to find the real next book
Guest chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
I was so sad at the ending of the book, then I thought I should check fanfiction and I saw your story and it made me smile like an idiot are you going to do more chapters? :-D
Janiyah chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
it was awesome can't wait for the next chapter
LTA chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
OMG Thank you so much for updating. And thank you for tellingme about the sequel I had no idea she cam out with one.
LTA chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Hmmm I like it. I know it's been a couple of years but I think you should update. Please
Starkiss99 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I really like this! No I love this! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write more! I don't know if there is a second book but this was good as a second part It left me wanting more! So please write more! PLEASE!ยก!
Dancing Wings chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I really like this story even though I didn't think the book was really good. you shoould make it longer!
Isabel of the Whales chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
How clever! You (almost) nailed it! Read the actual sequel, Jessaloup's Song, which is coming out this summer (2011), to see how much of the story you got right. I'm so happy you liked Isabel of the Whales enough to write the next chapters... See (and "like) the FB page IsabeloftheWhales for info.

H. Velmans
Ella Granger chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! I LOVE THIS! THIS IS SO COOL! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE KEEP WRITING!