Reviews for Jessaloup of the People
WHALESTIFFIES chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
MAKE THEY DO IT. LIKE MAKE BABIES YAYA. MATING SEASONS FOR HUMANS NOW
Beatrix chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
Great!
But you should really write some more.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
This is awesome !
I can't wait to see if you have more
cassidy chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
THAT IS A REALLY GOOD BOOK! BUT IT NEEDS MORE ROMANCE!
Anymeaddict chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
hey. me again. I love it! please dont stop writing it! Its good ad I want to read more of it! wirte more soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
I didn't review on the last chapter sorry. But i love it. Write more. Please. Its really good. I don't care that is is not like the second book. This is more how I thought it would go any way. so write more!
nathan chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
um Id like to know how to find the real next book
Guest chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
I was so sad at the ending of the book, then I thought I should check fanfiction and I saw your story and it made me smile like an idiot are you going to do more chapters? :-D
Janiyah chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
it was awesome can't wait for the next chapter
LTA chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
OMG Thank you so much for updating. And thank you for tellingme about the sequel I had no idea she cam out with one.
LTA chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Hmmm I like it. I know it's been a couple of years but I think you should update. Please
Starkiss99 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I really like this! No I love this! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write more! I don't know if there is a second book but this was good as a second part It left me wanting more! So please write more! PLEASE!ยก!
Dancing Wings chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I really like this story even though I didn't think the book was really good. you shoould make it longer!