Reviews for Mystery Box
StreetAlleyCat chapter 16 . 9/19/2014
This is such a different Oc imprint story and it's was absolutely amazing! This story had such a realistic feel to it that I almost forgot that Jacob was a shape-shifter. They had real couple problems and all you writings about Native American art and studies were so good! And Molly! What a great character, she feels like real person that I would have love to meet! Good job on writing this and I look forward to reading more from you.
PastOneonta chapter 16 . 2/8/2014
This is a great story, very different and creative. The heritage and culture of native Americans appears to be well researched. It is presented well, with respect. Molly as an original character was very different from other OCs and not necessarily someone you would imagine for Jacob, but it worked because you wrote her with warmth and openness. Her background was interesting. I love the vision of their future that you wrote at the end, it was wonderful to see all their happiness and love years later. Thanks for writing and leaving the story posted for newer readers.
Procrastination Mistress chapter 16 . 3/30/2013
Wow. It is very rare that I come across a half decent twilight story that I read every chapter of and don't just skip to the end just to grumble angrily that "I knew this is how it would end". Great job with this story! None of the drama seemed too terribly soap opera, and the character was NOT a Mary Sue, at least in my book.
fairer3333 chapter 16 . 2/10/2013
Normally, I don't read JacobxOC, but this story caught my eye. When I started reading it, I absolutely couldn't stop. You are an amazing writer.
Miss-Ink-Frost chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
COOL!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/2/2012
I absolutely looove this story. It's so realistic and just amazing!
Hope Stone chapter 8 . 6/10/2012
Interesting way to get to an imprint. Smut went fine.
Hope Stone chapter 7 . 6/10/2012
Smut went fine. I'm into your story enough that I'm mutting to Molly to just dump Spencer *amused*
Hope Stone chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
Giggled at the Harry Potter reference.

Am curious to see where the story is going, or rather, how it's going to get there.
Hope Stone chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Good start - brief into to your new character, and a set-up of where Jake is and what he's doing now. I'm liking this.
mrslisablack chapter 15 . 4/16/2012
Hey! I know you wrote this in 2009 but its new to me. I loved it! A very sweet story.
SundaySolis chapter 16 . 12/5/2011
AWWW~! beautiful!
ssq chapter 16 . 10/9/2011
Hey there!

So I stumbled across this wonderful piece of fanfiction and I must say I loved it ! I think you gave Jacob just the kind of happy ending I was hoping he would get ... I don't believe Nessie (barf) or Bella could ever give him that kind of happiness... So this story was just the amazing kind of gratification I hoped for Jacob which, quite honestly, I haven't found in any other fan fic .. For that, you are a clever and astute writer in my eyes. I loved the imprint that took place later... It was perfect for Jacob who didn't want his choices taken away from him. Molly was a wonderful relatable character ( one of the good ocs around here!) and you described her gradual growth of feelings for jacob wonderfully. The introduction of a whole slew of ocs only added to the appeal of the story.

Now I'm halfway through writing a Jacob /OC story and I'm getting it beta'd by PTB! I must admit that it weirded me out because of some similarities with my story in that it is an OC and the imprint is not of the usual kind ( though I've created or rather added a twist to the history of the tribe) but what I mean to say is that it's definitely wonderful to read stories of Jacob ending up with people other than whiny Bella , of which yours is a truly a gem! So kudos to you and your wonderful writing skills and imagination!
ForeverTeamEdward13 chapter 16 . 8/31/2011
Good story!
Specnicality chapter 16 . 1/22/2011
I have to say that I love the masterpiece you've created here. Outside of the fact that listing out their lives, as you did in the last chapter, in my opinion didn't leave room open for the readers' imagination, the overall plot and construction led to an amazing read.