Reviews for One Last Time
red2013 chapter 13 . 2/19
Great story to read of the gang in magnum p.i.
Magwriter chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I really enjoyed your story! It is hard to believe with how popular Magnum was/is that there are not hundreds more stories, so good ones are soo welcome! I enjoyed the banter and the dialogue, good mix with filling in the year between the end of the series and your story. Please write more.. these characters have way too much still to do.

I hope you will check out my two earlier efforts under the name Magwriter.. Thanks again!
KonaWindWriter chapter 13 . 5/12/2013
What an awesome story. Write another, please!
FeverantWishes chapter 13 . 5/22/2011
Bloody Delovely, and quite pretty of an ending. Only wish there more of this sort of story. Thanks for the entertainment.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I've missed this series of characters a great deal and you have done a lot with them. How telling is it that a show could be as popular as this and still have people writing about it? Thomas Magnum is a character for the ages, and it is good to read about him. Thank you!
robspace54 chapter 10 . 1/11/2010
The dialogue DOES sound like our fav p.i. and his friends. I don't hold to the "Robin Masters is Higgins" theory, but the story does give a good reason for that being the case. The confession by Higgins was well done and believable. If we believe him, that is!

I was fun to imagine Magnum's abode in a mess as he learned to raise his daughter and all the other fun or parenthood. The cameo by Maggie Poole was fun. Where might that relationship head?

If the various speaking parts had been broken apart into separate paragraphs the story would have been easier to read, at least to me with my bifocals.
Outsidersluver1992 chapter 9 . 9/29/2009
Yay! Higgins finally admits he's Robin! took him wayy to long to do so in my opinion.

Anyways, Loved the chapter. And its official, He (Higgins) is seriously crabby when he's exhausted. XD

*Outsider*
Outsidersluver1992 chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
bit harder to read, since the last paragraph was really huge and possibly needed to be broken down in a few places. Other than that, it seems to be going very well. I'm looking forward to seeing an update!
cma1 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Great start.
Outsidersluver1992 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
uh oh..whats going on? Love the fact that everyones pretty much stayed the same, you'd think that Higgins and Magnum might've stayed in touch better but, oh who am i kidding? That'd never happen, their both to stubborn for their own good.

Anyways, whats going on with Higgins? He normally never gets frightened... hum..

Hope you update soon!