Reviews for Battlefield
RiddledWithLies chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Their fighting is funny but I love how sweet they are when they make up ;)

Loved it,

LRC xx
iheartsergeantsmith chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I absolutely loved it! There's not enough Huxon fanfic now as there used to be, so this made me happy! :D

Really sweet and a bit of grumpyness is always good.

kelly xx
Izzi Creo chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I'm BA-ACK! XD

I hope you missed me :P

Ahh, I LOVE that song!

So glad you used it 'cause it's awesome, this and 'Bulletproof' by La Roux are my definite tops at the moment.

So, naturally, I LOVED the songfic you managed to keep the pace going all through which was brilliant as it was so long, that bit with Phil injured really helped spice it up too so it weren't like any other relationshop problems one so well done :)

Was glad to see this in my inbox at 3:00am this morning so saved it for now HAHA.

Hope you update 'All Summer Long' as I'm DEFINITELY in the holiday mood ... damn grey England :(

(How bad, absense from school is REALLY affecting my brain, I nearly spelt England as Ingland. Oh dear.)

Anyways, talk soon!

Beccy x
Lillifant chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Ooh that was so beautiful yet bittersweet. I loved the way how you captured their relation and feelings. I agree on the fact that they would be bored if things woul be alright all the time.

I would love to read more of this and more of you!

Where have all the Huxon fans go? Please come back.

You did a brilliant job babe!

xx
Miss.SunHill chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
this is very very good, and a defo fave of mine.

i really like it :)

has made my sunday lool.

x
Skate-815 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
aww that was some nice sp.

it's exactly what i would expect from them if/(when!) they do end up together. More fights and arguments lol.