Reviews for A Storm Is Going To Come
SilentHowler chapter 5 . 1/6
I'm happy to hear you are still planning on continuing!
So just take your time, we all know how hectic life can be.
I'm excited for the new chaps and will be ready to read them!
xx
Sanderspleen chapter 5 . 1/5
OH MY GOSH...I have had your story sitting in my "favorites" FOREVER, hoping, praying you would finish it, especially with where it left us, but I JUST recently removed it from my bookmarks (even though I added the story to my favorites in FF, but I just don't trust FF sometimes that all things computer generated will work right and it would ping me automatically). I AM THRILLED to hear that you're starting it back up again! So excited, it's ridiculous! I love Ridley's Caleb...but I'm still a loyal Dean girl through and through (so a hurt/Dean! story always grips me). Caleb's need to protect Dean makes this fangirl all the more ridiculously in love. I'm not sure where you'll be taking us with Caleb already being so sick, but I'm anxious to see what's in store for Dean with Caleb down and him hiding his own illness from everyone. In any case...you just made my New Years that much more awesome. ;0)
DarkPrincessKira chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
when are you going to put up ch 5
vmprslyr chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
This story is a great!... Please, please, please update!
vmprslyr chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
debbie chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
awesome story! cannot wait for more!
MarisaGrace101 chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
Can you update pleaseee
becca65d chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
Any chance on adding another chapter to this story pleaseeee
Guest chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
OMG, You can't leave it there! Please don't leave this fic, it's amazing, im practically speechless so thats why this review is going to be terribly short and not justify this fic. Whats going to happen to Dean? Will Caleb be okay? What is this thing attacking them?
Loved this and i can't wait to see where you go with it. xx
DeansBabyBird chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
It's a shame this is unfinished I was enjoying it.
I don't really know the brotherhood arc but it is a good story.
Thanks for sharing and maybe you could finish it?
DeansBabyBird
Kathy chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
hi there. I had to log out of my account just so I could comment again. But I really wanted you to know that I am a huge fan of this story (even with only 4 chapters) and a huge fan of you. This story has one of the best plot lines I have ever read, and it is incredibly well written. I love the relationship between Dean and Caleb, and how you made John's character. Now, I know that you may just be too busy now a days to write, or maybe you just lost interest, but maybe if you re-read your own story you would want to write more and give us some more chapters that we can love and enjoy. I am just dying to know what happens to my two boys. So please, please, please...keep writing! I almost feel like I am begging (I am) so come on; give the people what they want. Anyway, I really just hope that you at least consider uploading and adding another chapter. And I am sorry for not being logged into my account to comment; it wouldn't let me :( buuut...if you want to give me the sad news that you won't be uploading, or the happy news that you will be! My username is Kixtoby and I would love to hear back from you if you want to. So I guess I have written enough, so once again, I ask you to please please please, update this AMAZING story. :)
Jena chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
Are you going to finish this? I really want to know what happens to Dean and Caleb:D
vreel chapter 4 . 4/24/2013
woooo I really love this. When will the next chapter be posted? :D
Guest chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Please update quick! This has a great plot and I am literally sitting on the edge of my seat!
zeroichi chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
pretty pweasee update it *puppy eye* oh caleb! please get well soon. its not funny anymore. n i want to know wat happen to dean :((