Reviews for A Storm Is Going To Come
someone chapter 5 . 10/5
Please continue!
Kari-Irun chapter 5 . 9/14
Oh please please please do the next chapter! At least a wrap up :( I'm a sucker for Dean whump and your story is one of the best I've found recently!
Please continue!
I love your story
update the next chapter please! ;)
Coleyb20 chapter 1 . 2/28
Love it please post more chapters soon :D
freetobescary chapter 5 . 1/28
Now that was some wonderful story. Shame it was abandoned just like that. Imagine my dissappointment
N0hA chapter 5 . 1/23
Plz plz plz , continue the story. I've read these 4 chapters three times over the past year and I desperately need to know what happens next. :)
UGGG god please finish this or I will probably die
Guest chapter 5 . 8/18/2014
Please continue soon!
Love your story
Alyssa chapter 5 . 6/25/2014
Hey! I have read this story twice it is sooo freaking good! The story stopped at a very intence moment and I have to know what happeneds next! Could you please post another chapter soon?! That would be awesome!
SuperVikinggirl chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
Hi. Just read your story...I was really enjoying it, loved chapter 4 - then boom, the ultimate cliff hanger! Just wondering if you might finish this one...or post an other chapter...? (hope, hope!)
Thanks so much, it is really well done!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
I hate to be that person who begs you to update...but I'm begging you! This is the best story I have ever read and there's only 4 chapters so I can't even begin to imagine how much more awesome it will be! So, take your time...but hurry! haha. Really though, I will be on the look out for an update everyday. So I hope it can come soon :)
SilentHowler chapter 5 . 1/6/2014
I'm happy to hear you are still planning on continuing!
So just take your time, we all know how hectic life can be.
I'm excited for the new chaps and will be ready to read them!
Sanderspleen chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
OH MY GOSH...I have had your story sitting in my "favorites" FOREVER, hoping, praying you would finish it, especially with where it left us, but I JUST recently removed it from my bookmarks (even though I added the story to my favorites in FF, but I just don't trust FF sometimes that all things computer generated will work right and it would ping me automatically). I AM THRILLED to hear that you're starting it back up again! So excited, it's ridiculous! I love Ridley's Caleb...but I'm still a loyal Dean girl through and through (so a hurt/Dean! story always grips me). Caleb's need to protect Dean makes this fangirl all the more ridiculously in love. I'm not sure where you'll be taking us with Caleb already being so sick, but I'm anxious to see what's in store for Dean with Caleb down and him hiding his own illness from everyone. In any just made my New Years that much more awesome. ;0)
Trafalar Law chapter 4 . 12/1/2013