Reviews for A Storm Is Going To Come
pipinheart chapter 5 . 4/2
Love to hear how this ends.
kate chapter 5 . 3/31
Wow, this writer's update was over 2 years ago. I think it's safe to assume this story is dead in the water...? You're right, it is frustrating to see a good story left to die. Ah, well. This wasn't the first and certainly won't be the last. :)
SpankySF chapter 5 . 2/25
Hey...will there be more? Love the story
Helloisthay chapter 5 . 2/15
I really really hope you still intend to continue this story, it is really good.
someone chapter 5 . 10/5/2015
Please continue!
Kari-Irun chapter 5 . 9/14/2015
Oh please please please do the next chapter! At least a wrap up :( I'm a sucker for Dean whump and your story is one of the best I've found recently!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/24/2015
Please continue!
I love your story
Guest chapter 5 . 6/2/2015
update the next chapter please! ;)
Coleyb20 chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Love it please post more chapters soon :D
freetobescary chapter 5 . 1/28/2015
Now that was some wonderful story. Shame it was abandoned just like that. Imagine my dissappointment
N0hA chapter 5 . 1/23/2015
Plz plz plz , continue the story. I've read these 4 chapters three times over the past year and I desperately need to know what happens next. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 1/17/2015
UGGG god please finish this or I will probably die
Guest chapter 5 . 8/18/2014
Please continue soon!
Love your story
Alyssa chapter 5 . 6/25/2014
Hey! I have read this story twice it is sooo freaking good! The story stopped at a very intence moment and I have to know what happeneds next! Could you please post another chapter soon?! That would be awesome!
SuperVikinggirl chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
Hi. Just read your story...I was really enjoying it, loved chapter 4 - then boom, the ultimate cliff hanger! Just wondering if you might finish this one...or post an other chapter...? (hope, hope!)
Thanks so much, it is really well done!