Reviews for Falling in the Plains of Time
ko-zaru chapter 2 . 5/7
liked the first version... this one not so much
Guest chapter 2 . 10/1/2015
Will you ever continue this? :(
HuntressXHunter chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
Dude keep going you are doing a perfect job. Just don't stop;)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
What happened to all the other chapters? I remember very well that there was certainly more than one to this story. I'm quite disheartened that you didn't continue on with this, it had so much potential. I would enjoy rereading this story from time to time when there was nothing else. Cheers.
Dusk Nightmare chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Ouch... more please!
Mystic Archer Horse chapter 9 . 6/10/2014
I love how you ended this last chapter. I hope you update soon.
whrr.trudy chapter 9 . 11/13/2013
Great fanfiction. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
Poor Gabrielle!
ObsessedwReading chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
I wonder what will happen next to her.
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Great fanfic
Altyy chapter 9 . 2/7/2013
Are you going to continue this? o3o Because I really love it.
daphii chapter 9 . 12/24/2012
Hello! I hope you are alive and well. I know you are. My detective deducing skills say so. Now, this is a very unique story. Like you said, most girls falling into this ass ass in world just tag along. But youre doing a totally different thing here. And I like it. Its funny how they assume shes his daughter...but they do have the same personality soooo. Interesting Maybe the ass ass in dude is connected to Michael. Cause there was some weird shit going on in that dream of hers. Hassam seems like a good friend for Gab to have. I reallu want to read more. Or, if youve lost it, could you at least tell us? Idk, if youre going to go hiatus or something, dont leave us hangin'. Youve got a whole hundred and more people in line. Now i understand you went on a trip to China? I'm assuming its to visit family maybe. If you did, then thats great. Fan fricking tastic. I dont usually encounter my fellow people on these sites :) I feel you and your pain of family trips to China. Such a pain:( I have to go every few years, and I fear I may be going this coming summer. Anywho, I want to let you know that I enjoyed reading your story thus far and I shall be eagerly awaiting your next chapter. OR IM GOING TO TRACK YOU DOWN, BITCH. (That wa a joke.) Btw, have you seen Rise of the Guardians yet? Beautiful movie!
ChinaDollMaiden chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
Please update soon because I am now full of emotions sob sob sob okay done.