Reviews for Shattered Glass
Thegoblinqueen1998 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I like this. A lot. More than you can imagine.
InsightfulLinguist chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I would love to see the rest of this story. It's wonderfully written, I just feel it's too short.
Auditory Eden chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Um, I think your files are screwed up again. This is not PoTO.
Alexander D.C chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Well, it's certainly well written and entertaining. Thing is, though, neither Erik nor Christine seem to act in character, for better or for worse.

Christine always seemed somewhat stupid (or at least extremely naive) to me, and a little vapid. Your new take on her is, tell the truth, refreshing. Unfortunately, it's not really recognizably Christine either, although that's more the original writer's fault than your own.

Erik, too, seems somewhat out of character. While he always seemed to genuinely love her, he was, in the play, never really sincere enough to talk to her directly on even terms. When they talked, he always had some advantage over her, and behaved and spoke in a rather creepy fashion. Most of all, he would probably never reveal his real name. The Erik here is more visibly normal; refreshing and entertaining, sure, but also somewhat jarring in the great difference between yours and the original.

Like I said, overall quite good, but your characterization is rather strange, such that, were this an original story, it would be just fine, but here is jarring and somewhat distracting.