Reviews for Fruit, Flowers, and Blankets
You are a good writer
Tomahawk 3.0 chapter 3 . 5/5/2011
Sad, very sad.
maidenheart chapter 3 . 12/15/2009
At first I was interested in this fic for the odd choice of pairing, but I'm disappointed.

This doesn't seem like a story, it's more like a desperate attempt to force Hinagiku and Limone together and brutally dish on poor Yuri and Takurou just because they get in the way. None of this fits anywhere within Hinagiku's character - she's not a romantic type of person at all, and she most definitely doesn't stop to think about the concepts you're portraying her with. It's an interesting theory that Hinagiku may not be satisfied with Yuri and Limone and that she's lying through her teeth, but there were no signs given at all in the anime (or manga) about her feeling this way. Granted, I agree throwing Yuri and Limone together was extremely rushed (it was even worse in the manga; at least in the anime it was foreshadowed) but this idea here seems to be even more rushed, and it's hard for me to be able to take this in properly. I mean, only 100 words and they're immediately jumping to "I love you." I can't see how this is even possible when there's no buildup, no starting point, no sense.

This is a story. Your job is to take this idea and show me how this can be believable to me - how it's possible Hinagiku feels this way and how the two can come together in a way that fits according to their personalities. All in 100 words - this is why drabbles are much harder than they seem to be, and it looks like you've just taken the easy way out. If you can show me how the two can be a couple in a believeable, in-character way that actually makes sense, then I'll regain interest in this story.
Tomahawk 3.0 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
a cute little chapter you have here...