Reviews for Where did it all Go?
DukeBrymin chapter 17 . 10/9/2014
That was rather harsh, Harry.
DukeBrymin chapter 13 . 10/9/2014
Greg's abusing Ginny?

And Ginny's skipping practice and hasn't been officially reprimanded?
tapasya chapter 24 . 7/20/2012
this story is awesome... i thank the author for her work :)
YeCatsJ chapter 24 . 10/23/2011
Great story. Lots of angst.
particularlygoodfinders chapter 12 . 3/12/2011
So far I think the anachronistic story line works well, but I'll review again when I'm done with the whole story and let you know what I think then.

Also, Harry's never heard of sex on a sink? He needs to watch Fatal Attraction. They didn't just do it on a sink, it was a sink with dirty dishes in it and the girl started splashing water all over Michael Douglass, which was weird, but that bitch was crazy, so it's ok.
Kimchi926 chapter 24 . 11/7/2010
Awww... Perfect ending! Though I never liked reading any rape scenes, and I normally stop once I read that there's one in the story, but your work is so good that I got to finish it in one sitting. Write some more (but w/o rape scenes pls?). Looking forward to your next h/g fics
GeorgiaPeach20 chapter 24 . 11/4/2010
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
Opaque-Cavalier chapter 24 . 11/4/2010
Very nice ending to a great story. Apparently the wizarding world isn't too big on birth control...

GRIN
L'ottavo Horcrux chapter 23 . 11/3/2010
thank god for sanity, for a moment there i thought she was gonna go through with it *sighs with relief* does that mean you will do a sequel?
The Librarian's Apprentice chapter 23 . 11/3/2010
Thank the lord in heaven. Geeze.
samijewell chapter 23 . 11/2/2010
Love the story! I actually panicked for a minute before Harry showed up!
DuShuZhi chapter 23 . 11/2/2010
Great chapter!
Opaque-Cavalier chapter 23 . 11/2/2010
Very nicely done. An excellent climatic ending. I really like how you had Harry expose Greg rather than just using his (implied?) superior magical strength/skill to defeat him and claim the damsel in distress. Of course, your damsel wasn't too defenseless was she? Great story, thanks for writing and I look forward to your next one.
golfnjen83 chapter 23 . 11/2/2010
I'm so glad that Harry saved the day.
DuShuZhi chapter 22 . 11/2/2010
How horrible! I'm hoping that she backs out at the last minute or Harry rushes in to save the day.