Reviews for Diary
iluvfandoms1 chapter 8 . 3/23/2014
ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS!
Otakuchan88 chapter 8 . 6/9/2013
And of course the abstinent Italian would be completely clueless to the actions taking place in Japan's home *snickers* Gosh this was actually really funny though a little sad that it ended on such a bad note for the brothers. Who cares though honestly as long as things are as they should be.
Otakuchan88 chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
Oh wow... China wins? This seems like it would end up with China winning because this was the ulitimate form of revenge and I don't see how Japan could do anything to "top that" though as a side note it feels wrong to use that phrase now just because of the severity of the whole situation... That's like seriously wrong.
Otakuchan88 chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
Oh so now China has a diary! 0.0 This is just getting crazy, also in a way Japan does have a right to defile China's precious little stuffed pussy cat toy kitty because he gave it to him. Idk that's only my opinion also lol at the whole "in Russia" pun! XD
Otakuchan88 chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
*squeak* this doesn't seem to be going very well for them 0.0 it's like a never ending cycle of anger, humiliation, and revenge! 0.0 Oh my!
Otakuchan88 chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
Gosh this is too funny! I fine myself giggling and cracking up and even gasping and muttering "evil!" under my breath! Lol this is too perfect! This proves that Japan is the blackmailing boss!
vantasunflower chapter 8 . 2/11/2013
*british ascent* YOU GO GIRL
ShadowsofSerenity chapter 8 . 4/12/2012
I love this story! It's absolutely hilarious, and had me cracking up laughing so hard that it hurt and my eyes were watering X'D

The only thing that bugs me in the fic are all the numerous spelling and grammar mistakes. I'm not a total grammar nazi, but there are just so many that it distracts from the story in my opinion. Please fix? At least paste the story in Microsoft Word Document and let the spellcheck do it for ya'.
MellyMonster chapter 8 . 7/22/2011
haha awesome

'from the sounds of it, he was doing greece'

i loved that line

was epic :3
TokyoTwinkle chapter 8 . 7/12/2011
LOL! Russia's vital regions!

...And that's what revenge does to you kids! *laughs like Alfred* I luv this so much!
IggyGirl14 chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
omfg! "He must be punished for I am Kira, I mean Kiku." i love that! amazing! i love this anime and Death note, that was awesome. i hope Japan doesn't get the short-er-shortest end of the stick here. I like him much better than china. anyway, love the story so far.
Oliver Jasmine chapter 8 . 1/13/2011
They're kinda outta character, but I kinda like lovestruck teenage girl!Japan xD this was wonderfully silly the whole way through, totally loved it. I wish it had been explained what cloroform was, but it wasnt a hardship to read and find out.
Hot-Gothics chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
"He must be punished for I am Kira I mean Kiku" XD

That one killed me! I love it!
Hot-Gothics chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
"Oh Heracles-san I would tell you in Japanese but you know to much."

HA! I ran into the same problem! I was going to tell this one guy that I liked him in Japanese but we're both learning the language! XD

This was about a year or so ago, I've gotten over him by now. lol

But it was hilarious reading through Kiku's diary. *giggles*

Especially at that part. X3
LlamasWithHats90 chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
lol.i didn't see the cardboard cutouts coming!XDDDD