Reviews for Your Right, My Order
KuramaNaruto chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
I am crying...
whoisnotmyname chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Oh my gosh. I absolutely love this. Your writing style really works for this fic and these two. The way you kind of 'hint' at little details and whatnot really kept me glued, having to infure on a few things. It's realy good.
ToastWeaselofDOOM chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Oooh, this was very good! I liked it a lot.
snarechan chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
You wrote a very powerful story! I greatly enjoyed reading how you handled the characters and the setting.
Nerica chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Yet another one I just had to add to my collection -.-'

Lol kidding, P that was great! You really kept them in character and the descriptions..Everything was just so believable. It was bitter, yet sweet. Loved it, I'm glad I went rummaging throught your older fics while waiting for some more updates ~.~
Isolde von der Wiese chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
That. Was. Amazing. *stops breathing*

Sehr gut _

Also, I'm going to glomp Ludwig...
WhimsicalShmoo chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Beautifully written :] thankies for posting!
rocy chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
It is so difficult to find stories centered around their relationship that I have practically given up. Any Germany and America makes me so happy, so very happy.

Thank you for giving me hope that there are writers willing to write them in such a beautiful way. Thank you.
AnimeDutchess chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
To be honest, I didn't know what to expect at all. But I am certainly not disappointed. In fact...this made an already great day even more awesome. And, somehow, having them as allies in a war fits them very well.

I love how sweet, bitter, and real this story is. Thank you...thank you so much.
something someone said chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
That was just perfect. Their reactions were believable and I never knew I would be so happy to read an America and Germany story. The way you wrote it, the two have very balanced chemistry together. Thanks for this rare treat.
Dethfck chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Germany and America stories are always fun :D
crimson-obsidian-rose chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Oh, I completely loved this oneshot. I honestly did not expect this, but it was quite the read. The way these two relied on one another, they way the came to need each other, was very real and in my mind very true to their characters. I was especially fond of this line: "They were crying because they knew, even if they lived through this, they would not do these things they so wished to do..." This whole passage, but especially this line, were so true to the characters of America and Germany, who are stubborn and "manly, I loved it. Everything about this fic, from the way they treated each other to the thngs they remembered and thought about, was so perfect. Thank you!

crimson-obsidian-rose
I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
It's been a while since a fic made my chest hurt and my hands squeeze together because I was so afraid for the characters that I love so much. But I guess I can't say it's been a while now, because this fic did. :3 It's very pretty, dear. Just fantastic. The setting's description, the dialouge, and everything all together was fantastic.

And Ludwig. He broke my fucking heart multiple times, as he always does when amazing writers like you are writing him.

I loved it.