Reviews for Little Help Here
I know this was written ages ago now, no clue if you even still watch Castle.. but this is *so* much better and more interesting than what the show developed for Beckett's Mom's case.
ColieMacKenzie chapter 7 . 2/8/2012
This is a great story! So glad I found it! I loved your JAG stuff so you writing Castle could only be a good thing - and I was right! It was such fun, going back a couple of seasons and see them through your eyes, see different takes on the conspiracy surrounding Beckett's moms murder, and how Kate's and Rick's relationship could have advanced at that time. You captured them well, who they were at the time, how they interacted. And I loved the shipper ending; it was perfect.
MagicFairyGirl8 chapter 7 . 2/3/2012
Absolutely love this story! You should definitely write a sequel :) Great job xx
Artemisbeloved chapter 7 . 11/21/2011
rely liked it needs a sequel or two
Linda66 chapter 7 . 3/18/2011
This was very good indeed. Very well written and intriguing storyline. I'd have liked to have sen a follow up story on what happens with Beckett and her Brother and that bad guy, and the cases Beckett has in her drawer stashed away at the back. I hope you go back to writing more Castle fics. You are really good at it.
Jethro25 chapter 7 . 2/13/2010
Wonderful story. Thanks for the entertainment, G
recycled-stars chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Firstly, you have NO IDEA how excited I was when I saw you were writing Castle fic, since I remember your JAG fic being incredible back in the day.

Secondly, I like how you handled this, a lot better than I like what the show did with it. I'm intrigued by your explanation: this murder conspiracy thing is very interesting.
Jennyanydot chapter 7 . 9/23/2009
I really like this story! Please don't stop here. Can't wait to see where Castle and Kate end up...especially after their night together. You have a knack for writing Castle's dialogue. Sounds just like it came from the real thing.
Novi T. Foxtrot chapter 7 . 9/19/2009
Loved the story and the different twist on the season's ending. A great pre-cursor to tomorrow nights premiere. I hope they play with the story a bit. I've always thought that it was a hit of some sort. Most likely her dad, but without knowing more abut the family, hard to tell. Loved how you added dimension to both characters' back stories.
Elisabeth-P chapter 7 . 9/19/2009
Amazing! I love it!
beesnbears chapter 7 . 9/19/2009
BRAVO! Great dialogue, great details on the case. So glad you chose to ingnore what has become known as "the Moonlighting rule"!

It will be fun to watch the show and get the "other" version of what's to come! More please!
Susan S chapter 7 . 9/18/2009
Well done!
McRose chapter 7 . 9/18/2009
This was a really welcome "between seasons" fanfiction. Part sorrow, part ROTF funny, part bittersweet. I'm ready for S. 2, reminded of the old song, "come what may..."

I hope you decide on a sequel. janlaw
Nathan fan chapter 7 . 9/18/2009
Wonderful finale! That final summary of their new relationship is great. She knows exactly what she did and why and is open to seeing what the future holds. Coming together like this would be a good way for the show to go too since it leaves so many possibilities out there. Thanks and enjoy Monday!
whatarushh chapter 7 . 9/18/2009