Reviews for CryBaby My Way
Sirina Heart chapter 11 . 12/20/2014
Omg! I'm so happy you continued this
RebelWhoIsInFactNotARebel chapter 11 . 7/22/2014
I think you should keep this story going. I think I might like it a bit better than I like the movie, mainly because, douchebag and his punk friends were send to the School for Boys instead of Cry - Baby. But, otherwise that, it's very well written. You're doing an amazing job. 3
escape4me chapter 11 . 6/28/2014
Recently rewatched Cry Baby and was reminded my love for the film. I immediately went online to see what I could find, and I was delighted to find your story. It was exactly what I was looking for.
ValidescopeWest chapter 11 . 6/24/2014
I'm so happy this story is back!
ValidescopeWest chapter 10 . 12/16/2013
I really hope you decide to finish this story. I love this movie.
anonymous chapter 10 . 10/24/2013
Please continue! Your story is great! Really entertaining. :)
crybabygirl 19 chapter 10 . 6/13/2013
I just happened to stumble across this tonight and all i have to say about it is,this is the BEST Crybaby fanfic I have ever read. Keep up the great work I wanna keep readin! I also love how you kept some southern "slang" in the story,us southern girls/boys know where it's at lol but seriously this was just amazing! :D
duster.star chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
I love the movie so i am happy to see what happens after or before they got together. Keep up it. Iove it
Hillindi97 chapter 10 . 6/5/2013
I really like this story. At first the writing style seemed good, but jumpy. Now, though you can see how much it improved and the coherency has gone way up. But I wonder, is there going to be a climax to this story? I mean, Cry-Baby isn't going to jail so there is no break out or Allison going to proclaim her love and get Cry-Baby out of jail. I know this is your story so you have the answers to what will happen next. Sure something will come to you! Your writing is awesome and I can't wait for the next chapter! Have a nice day too! :)
MunksAngelQueen2010 chapter 10 . 5/30/2013
I love this story its good and sweet and I can't wait for more
Sirina Heart chapter 9 . 4/8/2013
Nooooo! Please write more please I love this story:)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
hey, I've just been reading all of the cry baby chapters, and I really like what you're doing. Please continue so that we can see the rest of the story. I really like the movie, it's fun to watch and even if it isn't really cry baby and allison singing you learn not to worry about it when you sit back and just think of them as characters instead of actors. ps PLEASE can you finish the story? I really really like it! :)
SweeneyToddRules chapter 9 . 7/5/2012
I love this story so much! Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/21/2012