Reviews for The Key's Keeper
Jessica Iberg chapter 24 . 3/24/2012
Man oh man. That was a really good fanfic! Is there a sequal? I havn't checked yet but I realllllly hope you wrote a sequal. I actully want to learn a bit more about Katy's mom. I thought for sure she would pull the plug on her daughter. Just the way Katy described her...But maybe she has some good in her. I also would like to see Cassie in action. Because like what you said in on chapter, Riku is a smexi beast. ;] I'm going on to read more of your stories love.

Great job!
Jessica Iberg chapter 8 . 3/23/2012
You spelled Riku's name wrong in one of the sentences. Just a heads up it was near the end of this chapter when Riku was talking to Sora.

"I've been looking for you and Kairi too, with their help." He said grinning over to Katy, Donald and Goofy.

"Who are they?"

"Ahem! My name is-" Donald started

"We've visited so many places and worlds looking for you."

"Really? Well, what do you know? I never would have guessed"

The bad feeling about [RINK] was getting stronger and it was taking all of Katy's self control not to whack him with her Keyblades.

Just incase you wanted to fix it or not. :] Oh and Great chapter by the way, I think your writing style is getting better and better as you write. I'm really excited to get to the end of this story.
Jessica Iberg chapter 7 . 3/23/2012
This is one of the best chapters I've read yet! I love the dialouge between Katy and Sora. The Harry Potter part was cracking me up, hard core. Oh, and I also love the out burst Katy makes. But a great part you added to the story was not making you're OC invincible. She can be hurt, which what I belive makes a great Oc. It allows the readers to find the story to be belivable, and Sora's reaction to her getting bit is exactly what I expected him to act like. You didn't make him OOC at all. :3 I'm reading on.
Jessica I chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
Oh, I see...so her world dissapeared the same time Sora's did. So far I think that was a games first cahnge in dialouge that you've made. I'm so excited to learn more about your OC. But I wonder what happened to her friends?
Jessica Iberg chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Great begginging intro! It's nice that you added real time diolouge from the game to give us a sense of what time frame we're in. Also it would be helpful to anyone who has never played KH1 and wanted to read a fanfic about it. I'm curious to see what will happen next. :]
Anna Crosszeria chapter 14 . 5/27/2011
Damn it DONALD!

Greeeaaaaatttt TIMING!
vid-gamer-of-Hyrule chapter 7 . 5/20/2011
totally loved the "head is on fire" quote, dude 8D! And the HP references. I also liked how you did Cloud's character.
vid-gamer-of-Hyrule chapter 4 . 5/20/2011
You just referenced the Potter Puppet Pals to that mysterious ticking noise. You Are My HERO!
Taeniaea chapter 24 . 8/7/2010
cool story
ultima-owner chapter 16 . 5/30/2010
beware results may vairy when using pixie dust
ultima-owner chapter 9 . 5/30/2010
It's a pot spider! (jug heartless)

stay away from it!

why?

It's full of pot!
ultima-owner chapter 7 . 5/30/2010
she's crazy
ultima-owner chapter 6 . 5/30/2010
in this chapter the heartless went ape

hahaha
ultima-owner chapter 4 . 5/30/2010
harry potter pupet pals

the ticking pipe bomb

"THE FLYING PIXIE ONES"

cool name
ultima-owner chapter 3 . 5/30/2010
"mutant bunnies from hell"

"MUTANT BUNNY WITH ARMOR"

new names for heartless

"Before he could turn around, a punch was landed to his face, hitting him square in the nose"

Ouch poor leon

"Can you guys stop finishing each others sentences? Jeez! If someone was trying to write this down they'd be going nuts!"

you broke the foarth wall

"Dude, that is so not a bunny."

hahahahaha

"Oh. My. God. PRICELESS! Someone get me a camera! No, wait!"

codac moment