Reviews for The Devil of Nanyo
Jjvalour chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
OMFG! ROFL!

Kung Fu Panda and Ikki Tousen, LOL

It's just so freaking ridculous, I can't stop snickering.

Hahahahahahahah.
Black Raider chapter 4 . 9/1/2009
Nice chapter. I like it. I'll have to keep reading on!
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 14 . 8/28/2009
AWESOME WORK! I loved the ending of this story! I'm excited about the sequel to this!

Forgotten Tempest chapter 14 . 8/27/2009
Great job on this story! Well I can't wait to see what you come up with. Though I think you should have explained the Azure Grimoire a little more. If your saving something up, that good, but some explanation would have been good to keep readers out of the dust. Anyways great job!
Forgotten Tempest chapter 13 . 8/27/2009
That was pretty good. There home and Ichi had the of his life. And I was right! Ichi did basically lose his virginity in that match. lol. And I see your starting off on the next story. Well one more chapter for me to read.
Forgotten Tempest chapter 12 . 8/27/2009
Azure Grimoire. I love saying that! Well I have to read on and find out what happens
Forgotten Tempest chapter 11 . 8/27/2009
Sorry for not reviewing lately. Been a little hard to get even the smallest second of computer time because of my school. Wow, I'm pretty sure Ichi just lost his virginity in it this battle. lol! Great job! I gotta read on..
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 13 . 8/27/2009
Wow! That was awesome. It's almost over? Well, looking forward to what's coming up.

Animation Universe 2005 chapter 12 . 8/26/2009
Coolness! I liked it when Ichi fought this dude. Can't wait for more!

Animation Universe 2005 chapter 11 . 8/24/2009
Dude, that's cool. That's awesome! Can't wait for more!

Animation Universe 2005 chapter 10 . 8/22/2009
Awesome! Please do more of this story! It's gets awesomer by the minute!

Forgotten Tempest chapter 10 . 8/22/2009
I finally got an Adapter. All it did was cost me 74.00.D Now if only I could get myself to update. Personally I'm about as motivated as a dead cat right now. Anyways good job, a little short but good job none the less. I hope to see what you come up with next. Update!
Forgotten Tempest chapter 9 . 8/21/2009
Great job though don't take too much from other works. It would be better to have your own powerful endings and attacks to battle. D Don't forget, the first step for OC's is to show humility and humble. Dont forget that OC can't get to powerful, they must loose a few matches sooner or later and learn their way or else they might come off as a sue. Overall great job and update soon!
Forgotten Tempest chapter 7 . 8/21/2009
Good job on this. Since their back together, the plot should advance further I guess. Great job and I must read on
Forgotten Tempest chapter 6 . 8/21/2009
Blazblue is in now.I have to get for the 360 and try it. Now might be the time to sort through Ichi's attacks before they become dispersed. Keep the most used ones in sight and use the most dangerous and desperation attacks for less use. Ragna is actually an inspiration for one of my incoming OC's D Good job on this