Reviews for We've got all the time
seddie.is.epic.73 chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
Wow. This story was absolutely amazing. There isn't a think I would change... you actually left me speechless. I kind of just stared at the bottom of the page and hoped more would appear, but you ended it in just the right spot. Again, phenomenal story
CutieSOS chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
cute
nerd-out-loud chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
So I read "purple lobster" and had a minor freak out. My brain just instantly went to FRIENDS and Phoebe saying that Ross and Rachel were each other's lobsters.

And of course you went and put purple in front of lobster, so I proceeded to die.

Fantastic first chapter!
gottaLoveLOVE chapter 5 . 9/22/2011
haha loveee it!
chuckandblairlove chapter 5 . 9/16/2011
I really liked this :)
Kamen Disguise chapter 5 . 8/30/2011
very cute ending, and a nice kind of finality in the last few lines, declaring that their relationship didn't really have to change once they realized their feelings. :)
PurpleJerk chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
Wow. I just... wow. This story describes Seddie relationship really well. They're in character, still Sam and Freddie yet a couple.

I loved the bit when Sam and Freddie tricked Carly to let 'em go. I pictured it and I couldn't stop laugh. I can already see Carly's offended face and Sam and Freddie laughing like crazies.

I decided to read this story after being impressed with Holiday Spirit and I must say you didn't dissapoint. I'm gonna read your other stories too ;) I just hope it won't be instead of ndoing my homework, like now -.-
Jaade123 chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
Heh. My birthday xDD. js...
hartful13 chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
Props to ya I got to say this one is just as good as your Holiday Spirit Story I love how you interpret the Seddie Relationship so well, you and Champagne. So great stuff please keep it up!
Geekquality chapter 5 . 4/6/2011
loooved this!
NA chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
Honestly the story is great...I'm impressesd but I was thinking, and don't get me wrong I like the story but what if Freddie didn't kiss her then Sam went into the rain and Freddie finds her and then they have thier moment in the rain that woulda been awesome but their moment ends when they realize that they are in a freggen storm
existential-despair chapter 5 . 4/6/2011
Wow, this is great, i love how you made a believable Seddie story that was always in character. One of my favorite part was when Freddie and Sam tricked carly into letting them out and the whole calling Sam 'master' was hilarious too :)
myjumpingsocks chapter 5 . 4/6/2011
Long wait, but great last chapter!
lazyjoanff chapter 4 . 4/5/2011
though...wow. I just went through a magical roller coaster carpet ride there. I thank you kind spinlight. no really, thank you.
beforeskylines chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
Oh, look, I'm mentioned as a mused. I somewhat forgive you for making me ask more than once for this. Thoughts :

The blonde finally turned her attention back to Freddie, brow arched. "And what did I tell you about thinking you could tell me what to do?"

"You said that kind of thinking would be detrimental to my health." He answered with a thick sigh.

"And?"

Freddie grimaced but answered anyway. "And that I could suck it."

That kind of made my night. Seriously. I'm suffering from a massive headache and just like that, pain-free.

Anyhow this is so perfectly in character and just has a general good feel to it. It filled me with that kind of delirious joy you get when you read something that you're both insanely jealous of yet too in awe of to care. I think this was the perfect way to end things and yeah...I don't know, it made me smile. I'm not good with words.

-Kaya