Reviews for Nothing But Death
Silexgrum chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
I really loved it. Great, awesome story you made!
Keep writing!
Kyashii chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Adorable! This was such a sweet AragornxLegolas fic~ You're writing is fantastic! You captured their personalities and dialogue perfectly. Bravo :D 3 3
Nernia fan chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
One more sick story by a sick person.
AUehara chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
nhay, how cute! I know, it's long posted but now I read, and I found it too beauty to believe I haven't read this fic until now! trully, it's wonderful!
mOnKeYs-In-SpAcE chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
I read a story once by a girl who made her words seem like poetry. It flowed so beautifully. I thought I would never read another story like that. I was wrong. This is a lovely story. It flows wonderfully. And you know how to spell. Thats always a plus! Especially with some of these stories I read. You did good. Keep doing good.

mOnKeYs In SpAcE!
Lizzy chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
Aw, that was so sweet. Most A/L fics are really corney but that was sweet and innocent.
Mariella chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
A beautiful story and well written.
SEP chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
Aw... THis is so good, you're such an amazing writer! It's so sweet how they meet, and then they join together like that, and it's just so amazing. And you write it so well, the way you write is just, it's great. You've got a real tallent.

Happy writing,

-SEP
skinnyrita chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
very well written, not too short unlike some of your others. nicely developed idea, and quite original in circumstance i think. rita x
Demon Faith chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
That was so sweet and beautiful. Their vows were so well-written, such poetry. Brilliant work.
SteveEarleGrl chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
beautifully written!
I loved it
SteveEArleGrl
KaoticBlue chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
CUTE!
littlewolflover .chrispy chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
That was absouluty awesome. I revel in your greatness. They really should be together! ::sniff:: Your a great story writer, great language usage, really. That made my day Keep up the great work really.. Even though we already have 66 pages of L/A stuff, more is always good.
Love the work
Littlewolflover
Lala chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Yes! Thats the way it should have been!
Yami Meji no Minaraikou chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
*sobs* So sweet. I *hears cough* Uh, _WE_ loved it!
Hikari: *smiles* Indeed. A very touching fic, quite inspiring for my yami, by the way. *giggles* Keep up the good work!
The ending is nice. But I like the middle better. When love began to blossom between the two. *sighs* Aww...
Hikari: *rolls eyes* Lovesick.
P So what? Anyway, keep up the good work and update soon! Would you be writing anymore A/L fics? Wait, I'll check your bio and see...*sighs happily at thought of more A/L fluff*
Hikari: See what I mean? *waves* Ja!
~Yami~