Reviews for Beneath Black Feathers
AngelofBeauty88 chapter 4 . 12/19/2014
I hope you update soon. I really wanna see what happens when they get to the heart shard of Love. And I wanna see exactly how Rue places in this if she isn't Kraehe.
Acumichi chapter 4 . 8/12/2014
I've always wanted to read something with the roles reversed, I do like the creativity that the characters still fit in with their canon traits, but I would like a bit more Rue trying to protect Ahiru like Fakir was with Mytho, if that isn't too much trouble. I can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/16/2014
I like this. Can you do a chapter on how Rue and Ahiru meet, PLEASE?!
Saris Yui chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
i love this chapter!
SerenaRose18 chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
beautiful story! will there be more chapters to this story?
Guest chapter 4 . 4/22/2014
please make MORE!:)
book14reader chapter 3 . 3/28/2014
it really is touching, to see her enjoying something on her own. That's why emotions are soo important, even if sometimes they hurts
Lunadora chapter 4 . 3/18/2014
I really like the way you're writting this. Fakir was always one of my favorite characters and seeing Ahiru so powerless, being cared for him... It is really great. I hope to read more soon, even if it is short.
Light-Sakura chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
It's not proper story from start to finish but it still catch my interests! I look forward to reading more!
LunaLayosa1031 chapter 4 . 3/15/2014
You don't know how much I love this. 3
I love the fact on Fakir being the raven Prince, well just the whole character role switch. I hope I get to read one when Rue is there!

I wonder what her eye color would be?

ILOVETHISCHAPTERSOMUCH! ILOVETHISSTORYSOMUCH! FAHIRUFOREVER!

Thank you for the chapter and for the previous chapters, I ussually read this story whenever I want a well written/really really good FakirxAhiru story.
I eagerly await for the next chapter, update whenever you feel like it/can.
silentlark chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
This is a really creative AU, and I'm loving every single bit of it! Raven!Fakir is so angsty (not that he wasn't before) and Heartless!Ahiru really is like Mytho. I really want to know how he became Raven!Fakir, like it's shown that he survived being not ravenfied at least til age 5, so what about his parent's death? And since it's not a copy-and-paste switch-roles of the original series, the development of the plot is so interesting. In the end, is Ahiru going to be more like Princess Tutu or the ditzy Ahiru? Is Raven!Fakir able to handle all her radiant personality without his own heart exploding? He couldn't even handle a small smile, imagine when she gives him a full fledge dazzling grin. XD

I also read your NSFW version of this AU, and I must say, I really wanted normal!Fakir to jump into this universe and beat the living hell out of Raven!Fakir while cursing at him. D: (Just felt like it's something he would do, then I had weird AU crossover idea that was really stupid...)*cough* Anyways, thank you for these little snippets and keep up the great work!
Thunderbolt Blast chapter 4 . 3/13/2014
I have to say, this AU's definitely creative, and I love what you're doing with it. It'd normally be hard to imagine cheerful, awkward Ahiru as an emotionless princess, but you wrote her characterization well without rendering her unrecognizable as Ahiru in name only. I love how you depict Raven!Fakir's mindset and inner turmoil, and how you don't just swap out names from canon for the scenario; you actually take what differences there would have been if the positions had been changed into account, like Fakir's writing and Ahiru's association with Pique and Lilie.
The writing style in general is really good, fluid and easy to read with enough description so that the reader knows what to picture, but not so much that it gets too flowery. It's a balance that's hard to find for most writers, so kudos to you for pulling it off.
For this particular chapter, I can't pick out which part I like more, but it's probably the ending line you chose: it's simple, but bittersweet and conflicted enough so that the reader can sense Fakir's shift. I also like how you worked the lamp in from canon, and Ahiru's caring for its spirit; it still feels a lot like her.
Keep up the good work, and I hope I see more of your writing in the future.
A Fan chapter 3 . 3/3/2014
I actually really liked this part. Fakir's conflicted feelings come through very well. I like the whole thing, to be honest. Your take on this AU is wonderful and a true joy to read.

I really hope you'll continue to write in this verse and that you'll archive the parts you've written for tumblr here. It's easy to lose or miss things on tumblr. I also have a hard time reading on tumblr anyway. So it much easier for me at least to read your work here.

Thanks for sharing!
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 2/14/2014
Good two chapters.
TutuHime chapter 3 . 2/9/2014
Please keep posting them here as well! This is such a great idea that I just love to death!