Reviews for Every Other Time
pinkhouses chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Absolutely stunning. Chacterizaion was spot on, didn't even feel OOC for a minute. I was hanging on your every word, and the scene before the wedding nearly ripped my heart out. Also very realistic to the couple. Really wonderful job on this one, highly recommendable.
Kagome-Inu5 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Oh my gosh. Where to begin?

For starters, this fanfic really made me FEEL! I felt so happy when Duncan gave Courtney her birthday presents, and felt so sad when they broke up, and so angry Courtney was getting married to someone who could never make her truely happy. And you just finished this off so perfectly! You are such an amazing writer! Seriously!

My favourite part,

And even though she chose to end it, as he's walking away they both know his heart isn't the only one breaking.

Bravo, SushiChica, bravo. :) 5/5!
otaku876 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
this is freaking amazing!
Hikasne chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
I love this with the...what was that you said? The fire of a thousand suns? How could you loathe it? It amazes me.

Well, I'm trying not to hyperventilate. But I really like the ending.

Continue writing!

-Ali.
goodbye wonderland chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Me, being entirely dead to the TDI/TDA fandom lately, was highly unaware of the greatness that may eyes had found the first time I read this. Now I am smacking myself silly for not reviewing this sooner.

ANYWAYS ~

I am completely and utterly in love with this piece. You have the characterization of Duncan and Courtney down pat and for that, I applaud you immensely. Its something lots of people here, myself included, can't accomplish but, you did it perfectly!

And everything flows all nice and pretty like too! ]

Gah! I await more from you,

Kati.
Yu-Gi-Ah 2.0 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
OMG THIS THING FREAKING ROCKS XD! I LOVE IT! The whole story flowed very nicely _ I especially loved the ending. Courtney and Duncan's love hate relationship is one of the best relationships ever. Again awesome fic.

BYE BYE!
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Wow, I've just made a terrible mistake confusing you and your friend Sam after reading each one's blogs... And I did it twice T _ T. Damn, my brain has been on strike today. But I love reading both of them, you guys are amazing writers.

OK, now with this story. You did a fantastic job switching times, and it was really intense. Too bad it was a one-shot, the plot is so appealing that it'd have been great to read chapters and chapters of it. Hahaha, Geoff's comment about Queen Mary was incredibly funny! Please, keep doing such an amazing job!
wikipedias chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
This is the kind of story that DESERVES more reviews/recognition. I love the whole setting and aging (even though I can't see either of them past the age of 16, haha) plus the UST was great ;)

I doubt I'm making sense but bottom line is that bloody wonderful story. Especially the dialogue.
Intrigued Soul chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
That was amazing. My favourites would be the fourth & fifth time Courtney meets Duncan, the first time Courtney misses Duncan, and the second time Duncan meets Courtney. And of course, the fifth time Duncan meets Courtney.

But seriously, this is superb for the fact that it's older!Duncan/Courtney and the fact that it's done extremely well. I love the idea of using scenes from different places in time to portray their relationship. It's ingenius!

Hope to see more from you soon!
jimmyhere chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
I loved this. It had everything I love about the Courtney/Duncan relationship with that extra pinch of drama thrown in there. Very nice.