Reviews for Glass Mirror's Reflection
N3m0zChAn chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
i totally had a nose bleed JK LMAO...I CAN REALLY IMAGINE KISSIN A MIRROR...and tounge...o_e...and all those thing...
JupiterRoyal274 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
SWET! Epilogue however ...uh...no comment.
guibin chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
lol mirror sex...

and wouldn;t the shattering glass cut them? or were they too "high on pleasure" to notice? xD
Anonimus chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
MASTURBATION...
Isumo 1489 chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
Absolutely wonderful! I love teh pairing of these two, and the tragic lover angle giving way to them finally being with eachother is nothing short of awe-inspiring.

Truth be told, what I have tickling in the back of my head is how such a relationship could continue after their breaking through the mirror. Further, in whose' world would they dwell most often or would they maintain their current whereabouts at all and simply leave to begin anew? Such tantalising ideas, and the possibility for more plot in them as well!

AH, but I leave such thoughts to those who can better put them to use than I.

Your Humble Servant,

Isumo1489
ThatFanFicGuy chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
ugh... forced myself to read this last chapter.

awesomely writen, now I think I'm gonna puke. told you I hated dirty stuff.

glad the mirror is gone. these two deserve each other. I hope you write more, just not so... naughty.
Baka-Chi chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
That. Was. AWESOME!. Please post the epiloge!
Anonimus chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
A reflection of alone be who leave in other dimension. I liked.
lalalaa chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
that was sucha touching story TTTT (i get emotional easily lol)

i say yes to the epiolgue! M only makes it better
ThatFanFicGuy chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
I would like to see an epilouge, but not if it's M. well, I can handle M, as long as it's not a sex scene. but, "Adult situations" usually mean lemoned!

I hate lemons.
Unity of Moon and Sun chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
It's so...inspiring really. Really well written!

I've been trying to write a mirror fic about the Kagamine's but no such inspiration has sprung until now _

I thank you! xD

AND

Yush post the epilouge. Who cares if it's M?

The Kagamine's in mature situations are hawt D