Reviews for And Then There Were Three
SamieJamesBait chapter 13 . 1/23/2011
Was this like a fight club meets vampire scenario? The way I read it was that Edward/James are the same person, but Edward is not aware of this fac until near the end? The imagery of your writing is really, really good.
McGee42 chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
I really like this Darkella POV and her relationship with the world around her. Excited to see what happens next.
venus308 chapter 13 . 2/17/2010
Wow, a vampire with a split personalty, darn this is a first that I've ever read! Quite surprising! Great idea!
ckcpurple chapter 12 . 11/30/2009
Wow. Interesting ride. Again, not my normal fair; however, I did find it very interesting. Thanks for sharing your imagination with us!
ckcpurple chapter 11 . 11/30/2009
Well, I have to say I did not see that coming. I should have though because I was so perplexed when she had sex with Edward but called out James' name. I kept going back and re-reading that part knowing I was missing something. LOL! You got me!
sapphire.witche chapter 13 . 11/28/2009
o, is more goin' down? If that's the case I can't wait! I love it!
sapphire.witche chapter 12 . 11/28/2009
You know Dash in The Incredibles, after their 'vacation' he falls back on the seat w/ a contented sigh and later when they get back to the house there's the kid on the trike, he says "That was totally awesome!" - this is how I felt when I finished reading this. :)
sapphire.witche chapter 11 . 11/28/2009
At first I was like: "What?"

Then I was like: "Oh no she di'int!"

[told you I'd write it in a chapter review ;)]
ArcadianMaggie chapter 13 . 11/25/2009
Oh, such a tease! Does this mean sequel? One can only hope.

Thanks for the wild ride.
ArcadianMaggie chapter 12 . 11/25/2009
OMG, I loved this chapter. LOVED. Loved when Bella yanked Jane's head off. Loved when Bella and James snap Felix like a whishbone. And the van scene? Priceless. Awesome, awesome, awesome. Have I mentioned how awesome I think this story is yet?

Awesome.
clairdeluneisgreat chapter 13 . 11/25/2009
wow. crazy insane awesomeness. So Ed and James are the same person. It all makes sense now. I really enjoyed this story. Thank you for sharing
ArcadianMaggie chapter 11 . 11/25/2009
I just started your story today and have to say for most of it, even though your writing is lovely and you are so gifted at evoking a dark and gritty mood, I've been wondering what the fuck is going on. Now that it's all coming together, all I have to say is: holy shit! Didn't see that coming. At all. Now I'm going to have to go back and reread the story start to finish!
chele681 chapter 12 . 11/25/2009
Warning: This chapter contains many things which will blow your fucking mind.

Of course I read it anyway, because that's just how I like it.

Did I see it coming? No. Was it great? Yes.
chele681 chapter 11 . 11/25/2009
Really? Wow.
edwardbabymomma chapter 13 . 11/24/2009
I like this story alot but now I'm lost. I am so confused. Maybe it's just me, but I do thank you for sharing your talent