Reviews for At First Sight
4Gracie04 chapter 9 . 8/13/2020
Wonderful story! Please please think about adding more chapters in the future! I hope Jake will imprint on Bella as soon as he phases! Edward is a rude, manipulative, and controlling leech! Can't wait for him to leave town! I love this sweet and cute Jake and I like some things about this Bella. She just needs to detox from emo boy! Loved it! Thank you so much for what you have written so far!
Kageyjay chapter 9 . 10/2/2018
I didn't even know this was the 9th chapter! I love your Jacob. I'm glad you wrote more stories.
Kageyjay chapter 2 . 9/30/2018
Good Jacob POV. You've given us a lot more of his story.
autumnsimril chapter 9 . 3/30/2018
I wish that I could respond to guest reviews. Some of these people need mental health professionals.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/19/2014
NO - please - no need to write another unoriginal piece that completely plagiarized Meyer's awful writing. There was not a modicum of originality in your story so im not sure why you would want to write another. does the world really need another Bella fucks jake over story thats a complete ripoff?
Especially when the the writers first story was hackneyed and contrived.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Gee another Bella is a wackoo, obsessed, sick, twisted piece of shit kind of fic. Not like there aint a whole bunch of those. What? Only 70 or 80 THOUSAND or so. Boy how I love originality. Oh and I think Jake VERY MUCH regrets meeting Bella. You know because she used him, lead him on, lied, used him some more, fucked him over for a corpse. Yeah I would have to say any living thing with a heart (unlike Bella of course) would rue the day they met that phsyco. BTW why classify this as a Jake and Bella fic when it is ANYTHING but that. It is simply a rehash of the books with slightly (and i do mean slightly) different wording. And of course a wimkpy fantasy jake that too many writers want to see him as. Gotta love the reviewers he mention how Jake hurt Bella. Right. I think reading anythingtwilight damages some folks mental capacity.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
One of the poorest written twi-fics in the fandom. A total ripoff of the book.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/17/2014
The fact is Bella is VERY much like he mother in many ways. She is flighty, selfish & self-important. She is NOT self-sufficent like Charlie. If she was she would saw Dedward off at the knees everytime he tried to control & manipulate her, not defend how he only killed "bad people". The nonsense about protecting her is crap!
First -the wolves are NOT dangerous to humans they protect them, NOT feed on them like the sparklies. Their is NOTHING -zero, zip, zilch romantic or like a fairy tale in the Bella/Edward ship. He is a controlling, stalking,manipulative deceitful, skinny, pale creep who questions her intelligence & makes Bella feel weak, unintelligent and unattractive her liking all the cold? the cold skin, touch, breath, the granite texture of skin is twisted not sexy! But hey why should something like mass murder get in the way since Bella thinks he looks good. The only reason Bella thinks its funny by the way is she doesnt know about the wolves. If she did, she would not laugh quite so easily
Anyway the best twilight fics are the ones where Edward gets cooked, Bella gets dumpded & Jake gets to find someone worthy of him. Bella deserves her hair gelled, pale, cold metrosexual walking corpse. Deserves to have forever to regret. Good riddance!
April-Showers82 chapter 9 . 7/25/2013
I really like this. You've kept the story true to SM's version of Twilight but more in depth of who Jacob was before everything went south. Kudos!
PastOneonta chapter 9 . 7/19/2013
This was wonderful. You did such a good job with Jacob's point of view I felt like I really got to know him. Quil and Embry were great. Bella is good too, but I always felt like she used Jacob and could have been better to him. This was so well done, I am glad the next book is posted so that I can read that too.
milkecake chapter 7 . 11/29/2012
wow, Your like the best jacob ever, really good. keep it up.
mellymel124 chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
Soo glad I found this writer! Definitely loving this :D
j.d.y chapter 9 . 10/24/2012
So awesome. I like the way you do Jacob's voice
LadyofSpain chapter 8 . 10/11/2012
Jake's response to Quil picking out a boring girl who had the "right stuff" was hilarious. "It sounded like torture." Also, Jared could do so much better, but Kim was okay for Jake?
Billy really knew how to get his son's cooperation. He knew him so well.
LadyofSpain chapter 7 . 10/11/2012
I could feel Jacob's pain as he felt that Eddie was seeing him as a lovesick puppy. Poor kid!