Reviews for Bedtime Stories about Gay Princes
That's a brilliant story! Thank you for writing it.
lydiaplease chapter 1 . 6/14
This made me SO HAPPY! Thank you!
akirakurosawa chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Thank you, now I know which story I'll tell my potential future kids to explain homosexuality! Awesome fic - love the WolfStar bit especially :)
Naureen97 chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Another geat story!

-o-Naureen-o-
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
Probably the best bedtime story I have ever known. :P
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Ugh agh ahh! The feels I got while reading this. I just love teddy so freakin much! And Al is just too cute! D
PeanutButterMochi chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
OH MY GOD COMA NIBBLERS.

Anyway, that was precious! I love this whole thing to bits!
EchoElm chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
I LOVE YOU THIS STORY IS PERFECTION
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I don't normally like slash but this is really good!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
"So, the next time Granny Weasley asks me if I want any spinach, I could say 'I decline.'"
So cute! XD
LoonyForLupin394 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
This was lovely! It's my headcanon that Sirius and Remus had a romance before the Potters were killed, Sirius went to Azkaban etc. etc. and then Tonks and Remus got together post-OotP
Really lovely writing style, also, I imagine Teddy is rather sophisticated for his age, considering he is the eldest of all the Weasley-Potter etc. children and has grown up knowing his parents are dead. Kudos!
destiny-hope-975 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
i love how teddy knows about sirius and remus dating before sirius dies and is happy woth it. i wish jK dod that in the books, it would make them that much better and tonks and remus could get together out of comfort and fall in love...
WriterJace chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
This is great!
Reading so many slash stories made gay/lesbian couples completely normal for me. My friends still think it's weird but I like the slash pairings in HP better than the straight ones.
And I love Wolf Star!
CookieMonsterSpazz chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I loved the story! Ah, I wish I was told this kind of bedtime stories when I was little :3
Fey-Vim chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
This is absolutely brilliant - I laughed the whole way through :)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »