Reviews for Bedtime Stories about Gay Princes
PeanutButterMochi chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
OH MY GOD COMA NIBBLERS.

Anyway, that was precious! I love this whole thing to bits!
EchoElm chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
I LOVE YOU THIS STORY IS PERFECTION
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I don't normally like slash but this is really good!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
"So, the next time Granny Weasley asks me if I want any spinach, I could say 'I decline.'"
So cute! XD
LoonyForLupin394 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
This was lovely! It's my headcanon that Sirius and Remus had a romance before the Potters were killed, Sirius went to Azkaban etc. etc. and then Tonks and Remus got together post-OotP
Really lovely writing style, also, I imagine Teddy is rather sophisticated for his age, considering he is the eldest of all the Weasley-Potter etc. children and has grown up knowing his parents are dead. Kudos!
destiny-hope-975 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
i love how teddy knows about sirius and remus dating before sirius dies and is happy woth it. i wish jK dod that in the books, it would make them that much better and tonks and remus could get together out of comfort and fall in love...
OneOfManyWriters chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
This is great!
Reading so many slash stories made gay/lesbian couples completely normal for me. My friends still think it's weird but I like the slash pairings in HP better than the straight ones.
And I love Wolf Star!
CookieMonsterSpazz chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I loved the story! Ah, I wish I was told this kind of bedtime stories when I was little :3
Fey-Vim chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
This is absolutely brilliant - I laughed the whole way through :)
SecretAgent86 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Okay, so normally not a Sirius/Remus fan, but it worked really well in this story. That was adorable, and I have to admit, I absolutely loved it. Good job! :)
TimeToWriteIsHistory chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
"Is this the handsome prince?" Al pointed to the taller boy in the image, who had broad shoulders and long, dark hair. "And is this the prince that doesn't like glory, and is pretty, but lots of people can't tell that he's pretty 'cause they don't look hard enough?" Al's finger touched the shorter, thinner boy, whose pale skin flushed as his partner held him close.

Absolutely ADORABLE. I loved it!
Girl-With-No-Name x chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Is it bad that I giggled like a child over that photo? Meh, screw it.

Awesome Fic! Love Teddy and his Gay Prince stories!
lilithaofsherwood chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Brilliant :)
A.J. Horn chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
That was uso/u cute! I love the interaction and Teddy's story was great...
Anna chapter 1 . 8/26/2011