Reviews for The Goonies adventure
I love Chris Chambers chapter 7 . 5/4/2014
Love it! It's really good:)
Ali chapter 7 . 2/27/2013
Can you write a lot more? It's really good
flamingfawkes007 chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
Well, I'll be there to read it! :) Thanks! And I know it's hard to write fanfiction, trust me. I thought it was pretty good for a first shot :D
flamingfawkes007 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
When you started talking about believing in Fairies and having a crush on Peter from Narnia and Harrison Ford until you realized how old he was it was kinda creepy because I thought you knew me! I really like this so far, not just because i LOVE the Goonies :D It's a little hard to read though, with the dialoge all together. I didn't know who was saying what sometimes. But I really like the plot! Best I've read in a while! Keep writing if you're not done - i'm only on the 1st chapter :) But not for long...
SailorBoo chapter 7 . 2/26/2010
Napoleon Dynamite! I love that movie... especally when Rico throws meat at Napolean. My family calls that an Uncle Rico and we found that it works good with lunch meat such as salami D! 'Kay... now that I reviewed, can you PLEASE update?
peygoodwin chapter 7 . 2/10/2010
love it
Valerie chapter 7 . 10/10/2009
This is the very best! I dislike Hannah Montana though. But I kinda like Nopolean Dynamite! Man this is great. I was worried you had forgotten the story. It would make me sad if ya had. Have you ever seen The Outsiders.

Stay Gold 3
Morgan Sakana chapter 7 . 10/9/2009
Pretty nice chapter. I liked it. But I honestly don't see where all of this is going. This is starting to sound more like "Abby's Fantasy" than an actual adventure. And you kind of messed up Krista's thoughts. She wouldn't be caught dead wearing pink, whether our lives depended on it or not.

This is just a tip: try not to jump around so much. I got confused on when and who was saying what. The chapter changed places at least three times. Take time to really think about the events in the story, and I'm sure you'll master it in no time!

3 Keep on rockin'! 3
valerie3571 chapter 6 . 9/30/2009
This was great! I am so glad you made the next chapter! I was dieing of boredom without your story! I can not wait for the next chapter! (hint hint). It is so funny 'cause my mom is always yelling at me for putting my gum where it shouldn't be. It is like you know me. Oh and sorry I haven't been here for awhile. I have had a pretty hectic month.

Your Biggest Fan,

Valerie L.
valerie3571 chapter 5 . 9/18/2009
OMG! This was so great! I love your story! I hope ya keep updating! I love the outfit "Val" was wearing! So cool! Update again please!
Morgan Sakana chapter 4 . 9/12/2009
Yay! You're still updating! YAY! Keep going please!
valerie3571 chapter 4 . 9/11/2009
This is too cool! thank you for updating! Please write more! I love it. I am a true Goonie! I like your writings.
valerie3571 chapter 3 . 9/10/2009
write more write more please! I love it!
Ava Nova chapter 3 . 8/26/2009
Can I be a grammar geek? It's spelled 'Fratelli' :p I wanna see more! _
Morgan Sakana chapter 3 . 8/21/2009
I'm really beginning to enjoy this story. You might want to double-check the grammar before you publish the next chapter, though, or maybe get a friend to do it, like your pal Ellie. It's easier for someone else to find the mistakes that you can't.

Let rock n' roll fill your soul! ~Silver Music Chic