Reviews for Finally
Lifesend1789 chapter 3 . 12/30/2017
I just want to read this over and over again when I need a sexy lemon fix! Love this story !
maidens-wanderlust chapter 3 . 8/25/2017
"She was Beautiful.

He knew that, but when she came down the aisle, eyes brimming with love, his heart went into overdrive."

Aaand you can pinpoint the exact moment I turned into a puddle and enjoyed the story til the end. Though chapter three was definitely steamy, I almost cried during the last paragraph. I feel like it's hard to capture or describe everything that comes with love without sounding over the top, but you made it all beautiful. You have a way with words.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/25/2015
WOOHOO! HOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOHOT!HOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOHOT!HOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOHOT!
Bobbwa chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
This was amazing!
Luna12 chapter 3 . 3/20/2014
The very end was beautiful. I loved the "one" theme. It was perfect.
UrmixMoonstone chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
Omigod! *slaps blushing cheeks*
That was hawt! /
afgsh chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH :D. It's how this is written that makes it really good as well! I really like it, being with Ranma and Akane. it's not raunchy or but it's that you caputure a hot but loving moment between them. It's adfahdfjhaskfhkjadhfjkasdhf I just love this so much :D nice job! adfajhfdakhdfah I even not sure what to say because its so GOOD! :).
keller22 chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
Ouch! This story was HOTT!
keller22 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
It's getting interesting.
Thou shalt not fear chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
such beautiful creation
serenityselena chapter 3 . 12/22/2011
awesome story _
Jigglywigglypuff chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
wow this was hot! very well written. the only thing is that you switched tenses in the story. Other than that, great work! :)
Serpient chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
Awsome! The descriptions were incredable, beautiful job, that was just great! Great ending to. I swear I started crying to! Thankyou! /
Graybear32 chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
Very sensual and romantic. And you are the first to point out the fears of every guy on the planet, dissapointing our lover.
Bumblebee-Queen chapter 3 . 4/23/2010
*sque* This is amazing! It's very heartfelt, and perfectly expresses all the nervousness and hesitation and giddiness and everything else that I imagine R&A would be feeling on their wedding night. Totally in-character. And HOT! The only thing I would point out is that in a few places you switch between past-tense and present-tense (I think in the 2nd chapter towards the end). But aside from that, it's perfect. Good show!